If you’re planning to visit Austria, you might wonder about the “Austria Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Austria?”. Moreover, you will also need the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance before entering the country. Fortunately, iVisa.com can help you find out more about them and obtain your document.
How can I get the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance?
If you want to obtain this document, you will have to complete the following steps. Please, don’t forget to check the “Austria Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Austria?” before applying.
- Step 1: Fill out the application form here, and provide us with information about yourself and your trip. After doing so, choose the processing time for your service.
- Step 2: Pay for the service you’re going to receive. iVisa.com accepts most payment methods, so there’s nothing to worry about.
- Step 3: Upload the required documents (your scanned passport and the negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test) and submit your request.
Why should I apply in advance?
Think about the advantages of doing so: You will receive assistance from our experts that will ensure your Austria Pre-Travel Clearance has no typos so that you will avoid any delays at the airport.
Find out more about the “Austria Vaccination Requirements Do I need a vaccine to travel to Austria?” in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Austria Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Austria?
If the question “Austria Vaccination Requirements Do I need a vaccine to travel to Austria?” doesn’t let you sleep at night, you have to know that there is no mandatory vaccine yet. However, there are some recommended ones such as Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Rabies.
You will also need to obtain your Austria Pre-Travel Clearance. It is a new travel document implemented due to coronavirus. It might be a tedious procedure, but you can simplify it if you decide to use iVisa.com.
Which risk category is my country?
Safe countries: Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Jordan, Kuwait, Macau, New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Uruguay and Vietnam.
Virus variant countries: Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Austria. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you don't need this document and you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Accepted vaccines are BioNTech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
You are considered vaccinated:
- if you have received both doses of AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinopharm, or Sinovac; OR
- starting on the 22nd after your one Johnson & Johnson dose; OR
- if you have had a COVID infection and have received one vaccination dose (proof of past infection required)
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to Austria?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hour for unvaccinated travelers
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and travelers with a certificate of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 are exempt from testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Austria?
- Quarantine requirements: 10 days for unvaccinated travelers and travelers without proof of recovery from non-safe countries
- Quarantine testing: Day 5 PCR to end quarantine early
- Quarantine exemptions: Travelers coming from safe countries who can show proof of negative test/vaccination/past infection are exempt, along with travelers from non-safe countries with proof of full vaccination/recovery. Children up to the age of 17 are able to enter Austria with no need to quarantine if accompanied by fully vaccinated or recovered adults.
What are the required list of items before applying?
If you already know the “Austria Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Austria?” you are ready to apply for the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance. You will need to follow the next list of items to apply:
- A negative COVID-19 PCR Test result. It must be issued three days before your arrival.
- A valid passport with six months of validity.
- A debit/credit card or PayPal account. It is up to you to choose the best option to pay for the service.
- Your email address and a contact number in case we need to get in touch with you.
How much would it cost to receive the document with iVisa.com?
Suppose you already have it clear about the “Austria Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Austria?”. In that case, you will have to check the prices to obtain your required document (the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance). The final cost will depend on the option you prefer.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Should I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you should! iVisa.com is the perfect choice for anyone wishing to get the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance. Your information will be protected by our high-security platform. Moreover, experts will take care of the paperwork while you can wait patiently at home. That’s why most of our clients prefer our services as you can read here.
I have more questions; How can I find out more?
If you want to learn more about the “Austria Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Austria?”, you can contact our support team. They are available whenever you need them. Moreover, you can send us an email to email@example.com if you prefer so.
Would you like to visit one of the most beautiful countries in Europe? If that is the case, we recommend visiting Austria, a wonderful country where you can enjoy the best landscapes, the most unique attractions and have an unforgettable experience. If you plan to visit Austria, but don't know where to go, don't worry! iVisa.com recommends a few places you should visit during your stay in this magnificent country. Don't forget to take notes and get ready for this adventure.
The first place you should visit is Melk Abbey. It is a place you can't miss because of its amazing architecture. If you are a history lover, we recommend you visit Mauthausen. This place used to function as a concentration camp during the Second World War. Here the different events that hit the country during this event are explained and narrated. If you are looking for something more traditional, you should visit the Stubai Valley.
As you can see, Austria is a fantastic country that you should visit at least once in your life. That is why you will need to get your travel documents first.