Are you traveling to Austria and are wondering can you ski in Austria during COVID? The government has allowed the reopening of ski areas and cable cars but with some restrictions. But before everything else, you must apply for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form before your travel date to enter the country.
The application for a Health Declaration Form can be easier when you take advantage of the unrivaled services of iVisa.com. We have a team of experts who have years of experience in assisting our customers at every step of the application. You can also contact us anytime in case of any queries.
How can I apply for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form with iVisa.com?
You can apply for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form with iVisa.com in only few steps:
- Fill out an Application Form available on our website with the essential data.
- Select the processing option based on your requirements.
- Your application will be reviewed by our experts.
- Receive your document online.
- Take a print of your document or utilize its e-copy.
Our services are simple, affordable, transparent, and fast to obtain a travel-related document.
What is the need of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is one way to get a perfect error-free document on time without any panic. We just need your travel dates and we will make sure your document will be ready by then, even if you don’t remember it.
To learn more about queries like can you ski in Austria during COVID, read the following questions and answers:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Pre-Travel Clearance Form?
A Pre-Travel Clearance Form is a mandatory travel-related document that has been introduced by the government of Austria to keep a check on every traveler’s health. You must provide information about your recent trips, contacts, and current health status in this form. If you are planning to ski in Austria, you must know can you ski in Austria during COVID? Skiing is allowed in Austria but with some restrictions.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Austria. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine unless you are traveling from a "virus variant areas".
Accepted vaccines are BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Austria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to quarantine after reaching the country?
That depends where you are traveling to Austria from!
- Travelers coming from safe countries don't need to quarantine.
- Travelers coming from virus variant areas need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
- Travelers coming from all other countries:
- if they can show proof of full vaccination or past infection, they don't need to self-isolate and don't need to register for pre-travel clearance.
- if they show a negative test, they will be required to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
What are the options for the processing time and price for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
iVisa.com offers three customized options for the processing time and price for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- Standard Processing Option: Get your document in 24 hours at a budget-friendly price USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Option: Receive your document a bit faster 8 hours at a higher price USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Option: Obtain your document in the minimal possible time 4 hours for the highest price USD 60.00.
Get More Information Here about can you ski in Austria during COVID.
What are the essential items to initiate the application for a Health Declaration Form?
You must have certain items to initiate the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- A scanned copy of your valid passport.
- An email address.
- A way to pay like a PayPal account or bank cards.
Is iVisa.com a safe option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a safe option to Apply for a Health Declaration Form as we utilize advanced systems for security to store your data safely.
How can I clear my doubts?
Visiting Austria gives you immense pleasure of seeing a variety of places. If you are interested in visiting a unique location, you can plan a trip to the Landeszeughaus. This is the Styrian Arsenal that is located in the heart of Graz. This amazing museum showcases a splendid collection of completely preserved arms of the 17th Century including weapons and helmets. Built in 1644, this wonderful museum preserves armor sufficient to arm around thirty-two thousand men. It’s a fascinating way to get children and young people into learning a bit more about the battle history of this European nation. Another stunning location that you can add to your travel itinerary when you are in Graz is the Landhaus. This beautiful place was built between 1557 and 1565 in Renaissance style. Its main portico is followed by a veranda and rounded windows. You will be amazed to see its Renaissance fountain and the amazing arcaded courtyard. Don’t wait!! Visit this spectacular place now and Get Your Application Form Here!