How to Apply: Travel Health Card────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Travel Health Card
According to the Bahamas Government, all incoming visitors must present a COVID-19 RT-PCR Negative (Swab) Test in the port of entry in order to enter the Bahamas, otherwise the entry will be denied. The results must not be more than 7 days old.
Also, all travelers must present the new Bahamas Travel Health Card, which you can obtain with iVisa.
Quarantine will not be necessary, however if any of the travelers present the symptoms of COVID-19, they will be transferred to another area for further evaluation.
The Bahamas Travel Health Card application is extremely simple and will only take a few minutes to complete. You must provide basic information about yourself, where you live, information about your health. Bear in mind you will be requested to upload your COVID-19 test negative result to your application, except children under 10 years old.
We advise all travelers to answer the application with sincerity, so the risk of contagion can reduce. Remember without the Bahamas Travel Health Card your entry will be denied, even if your test was free of Covid-19.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 7 Business Days - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 5 Business Days - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 3 Business Days - USD 60.00.
- A negative pre-departure COVID test taken no more than 10 days prior to the date of travel in format PNG, JPG or PDF.
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A valid email address
- A valid PayPal account or credit card
Yes, of course. All travelers must present upon arrival of their own Bahamas Travel Health Card. Luckily, this process is 100% online with iVisa and won’t take much of your time to obtain it.
Bear in mind that children under 10 years old are not required to upload a negative COVID-19 test result to the application.
The Bahamas is a unique place in the world with 700 islands to offer international visitors all year round. Placed in the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, this location gives room for some of the top tourism activities such as snorkeling, diving, and sailing with safety services for all types of budgets. Either you are planning a trip directly to the islands or stopping while on a cruise, this fantastic country can show you the most beautiful beaches in a heavenly paradise.
We are sure you will be enchanted not only by the beauty of the place but also by the history behind the islands. The first known inhabitants were the Lucayan people established around 300-400 AD, living a peaceful life around the ocean that would provide them with everything they needed it. By 1492, Christopher Columbus started its conquest of the American continent and unfortunately, his arrival would mean the end of the Lucayans due to slavery and diseases. The first actual settlers were English Puritans who arrived by 1649, however, they encountered food shortage which led them to ask for help from the American colonies creating strong relationships with the United States until today. As well, between the 1600s and 1700s, pirates would target the Bahamas as a great place for hiding treasures, some famous pirates who landed here were Blackbeard and Calico Jack. There are still a great number of stories around these treasures and the assurance these exist until today. The following centuries Nassau, the capital, struggle with the constant invasion from pirates until Woodes Rogers, appointed by the King of England in 1718, brought better governance to the islands. The British ruling in the Bahamas ended on July 10th, 1973 after 325 years. Today the Bahamas is part of the Commonwealth of Nations and has excellent diplomatic relations with Great Britain.
Nowadays, the Bahamas have become one of the most desired tourism destinations in the world and some of the reasons are Nassau. The capital offers you Cable Beach with white sands and pristine water. If you are more into shopping and colonial buildings you can get to Nassaus’ downtown. Nearby is the Blue Lagoon Island where you get to see dolphins in its natural environment but if you are an animal lover you need to visit the Ardastra Gardens, Zoo, and Conservation Center where endangered species find a second home when they are unable to return to the wild. Just five kilometers from Nassau you can experience Paradise Island, a resort that transports you to the Atlantis legend with a whole water park and aquarium included, where you get to see sharks and swordfish.
If you keep exploring you can arrive at the Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, the latest with an amazing landscape very enjoyable by divers. A great weather day can show up to 30-meter visibility allowing a deep view of the marine conservation area. The Exuma Cays are also home for some famous people like Johnny Depp and if you get to the Staniel Cays you will find the famous swimming pigs. Another site worth the visit is Harbour Island where the English established around the 1700s. Also with unique pink sand beaches and over the top resorts, this site combines wealthy visitors with English cottages in Dunmore Town. You can do some snorkeling and fishing and it’s only a one day trip from Nassau. If you are a cruise visitor then you most certainly will get to Grand Bahama. From here you will go straight to Port Lucaya Marketplace where you can get precious souvenirs or just enjoy the social vibes. As well, if you are into nature, you get to do some birdwatching in any of the three national parks of this island.
We also need to mention Andros, the main destination for divers because it is the third-largest barrier reef in the world. You can explore underwater caves and discover marine life with a closer perspective. Wetlands around the island are also very popular as are prime sites for boating and fishing. If you can’t get enough of nature, this island has five national parks where forests and eco-resorts will give you a unique experience. Here you can find the Androsia Hand Made Batik Factory where you can acquire unique hand-dye cotton clothes with colorful designs that are very distinctive from the Bahamas. Bimini Island is also a fine spot, if you are into deep-sea fishing, from March to September there are tournaments all around the island and you get to keep enjoying diving and snorkeling. A fun fact about this place is that Ernest Hemingway found inspiration for his novels here, where he spent some summers back in the day.
We are disclosing just a small part about the Bahamas, can you imagine how much more there is to discover? Then you will need to start thinking about your next trip and iVisa is here to help you. Currently, the Bahamas authorities are requesting a Travel Health Card for a smooth entry to the country. This is a self-declaration in which you accept to follow through all health guidelines such as a 14-day quarantine, wearing a mask around the islands, washing your hands constantly, and social distance yourself whenever possible. This Travel Health Card will help The Bahamas administration to have better control of all visitors and keep its population safe from the COVID-19 spread. This is also a mechanism to keep you safe and make the most of your trip.
This Medical Declaration is an online process demanded by the Bahamas government and all visitors need to make sure they do it before traveling. iVisa has already automatized the process in its platform and you just need to go through a three-step process to get it soon. Our system is 100% reliable and we specialized in making all our services fast and simple. After completing your application with iVisa, you will receive an email with your Travel Health Card, just keep this email and any documentation attached with you at all times when arriving. Airport security will ask you for this, so just keep it in any personal electronic device. After your entry, you will do your 14-day self-isolation requirement due to safety reasons. The Health Declaration is an easy process with iVisa but remember that is also mandatory if you are already planning a trip to the Bahamas in the near future.
If you can’t stop dreaming about the white sand beaches and you want that experience in the Bahamas, don’t wait any longer to get your Travel Health Card with iVisa.
- Bahamas Travel Health Card Process During COVID-19
- How Can Citizens of The United Kingdom Enter The Bahamas During Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of The United States enter The Bahamas During Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Canada enter the Bahamas during coronavirus?
- Where can I find the Bahamas Negative Swab Test Requirements During COVID-19?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.