Learn More: ED Card (COVID-19)
The ED Card is a required travel document for all travelers who wish to visit Barbados. It will allow authorities to monitor the health situation. The ED Card is not a visa and does not replace one, so if your nationality needs a visa to enter Barbados we recommend contacting the closest embassy.
WHO CAN ENTER BARBADOS WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All travelers traveling to Barbados must acquire the ED Card. There are no exceptions.
OBTAIN THE BARBADOS ED CARD
To acquire the ED Card, you’ll have to answer a short questionnaire regarding personal health and COVID-19 symptoms. To enter the country, you need a negative COVID-19 test result taken in the last 72 hours before arrival. On arrival, you may be required to take a rapid COVID-19 antigen test.
Be aware that to enter the country, all travelers need to have proof of accommodation booking. Fully vaccinated travelers need to book a minimum of 2 nights. Unvaccinated travelers need to book a minimum of 7 nights. They will complete a 5-day quarantine and wait for the results of the PCR test taken at the end of their quarantine.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once your ED Card is finished, we will send you a bar code via email. You must present it to the immigration officials at the airport.
See FAQs for further information on quarantine rules in Barbados.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is need to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Barbados ED Card is a Single Entry document.
Barbados ED Card will enhance your travel experience by providing you with an easy and convenient option, that will improve the ease with which you transit through the airport.
All passengers must wear a mask on the inbound flight and at all times in the airport, and also undergo a health screening by immigration which includes temperature scans.
Tourists coming to Barbados must bring a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours of departure.
Travelers must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
- Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. (if applicable)
If you decide to apply with us, you will be able to select from 3 pricing options according to your budget:
- Standard Processing Time: USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 60.00.
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
- Barbados Visa Policy
- Barbados Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Barbados?
- Barbados Quarantine Requirement
- Vaccination Passport Barbados: Information is Available
- Essential details on the Barbados COVID-19 Entry Requirements
- Important information about the Barbados COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements
- Information on how citizens of Trinidad & Tobago can enter Barbados during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Germany can enter Barbados during Coronavirus
- Details on how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Barbados during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Canada can enter Barbados during Coronavirus
- Insights on how citizens of the United States can enter Barbados during Coronavirus
- Barbados Mask Policy and ED card