How to Apply: ED Card (COVID-19)────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: ED Card (COVID-19)
Nowadays, all travelers who are interested in traveling to this wonderful country must acquire the ED Card, no matter your nationality or age, all voyagers traveling to Barbados must fill in the ED Card in order that they can enter this country. Keep in mind that there are different entry requirements depending on where the travelers are coming from.
The objective of this document is to provide security for all passengers under a declaration. Please note that this ED Card is not a visa, it is personal and non-transferable.
To acquire the ED Card, you’ll have to answer personal health questions relating to COVID-19 symptoms. This form is very straightforward and it won’t take you a long time.
Remember that once your ED Card is done, we will send you a bar code via email and you must present it to the immigration officials at the airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a form that requires your travel history, personal information, and health examinations to complete the COVID-19 risk assessment process in order to guarantee the safety of travelers and residents of Barbados during this time.
Please note that using this ED Card, Barbados is able to provide visitors to the island a solution that will allow for a smooth, safe, and contactless transit through Grantley Adams International Airport (GAIA).
We require the following to submit your application:
Passport Personal Details Scan Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Passport Personal Details Scan
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
If you decide to apply with us, you will have 3 options that fit according to your budget:
Standard Processing Time: USD 20.00
Rush Processing Time: USD 35.00
Super Rush Processing Time: USD 60.00
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 24 hours
Rush Processing: 4 hours
Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
- Information on how citizens of Trinidad & Tobago can enter Barbados during Coronavirus
- Details on how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Barbados during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Canada can enter Barbados during Coronavirus
- Insights on how citizens of the United States can enter Barbados during Coronavirus
- Essential details on the Barbados COVID-19 Entry Requirements
- Important information about the Barbados COVID-19 Test
- Barbados Quarantine Requirement
- Barbados Mask Policy and ED card
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.