Learn More: Health Declaration
BHUTAN IS OPEN: Bhutan is open for tourism.
The Bhutan Health Declaration Form is a travel screening document designed to collect data from visitors arriving in the country. It includes both foreigners and nationals entering Bhutan. It is mandatory that visitors present this document so that authorities can check if they meet the travel requirements. This document does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER BHUTAN WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All travelers coming from abroad have to fill out the Bhutan Health Declaration Form to enter the country.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE BHUTAN HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
To get the Bhutan Health Declaration Form, it will be mandatory to provide information about your medical condition and trip.
Check out our application page to complete the Bhutan Health Declaration Form.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you finish filling out the application form, our experts will process your request, and they will forward your Bhutan Health Declaration Form to your email address. After getting it, you will have to print and sign it to present it to immigration authorities if needed.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for Bhutan.
Required Documents to Apply
Bhutan Health Declaration Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Bhutan. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Bhutan. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Do NOT travel if you have been exposed to COVID-19, you are sick, or you test positive for COVID-19. Learn when it is safe for you to travel. Don’t travel with someone who is sick.
My application couldn’t be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Bhutan Health Declaration application has been canceled or rejected?
Our iVisa experts review all Bhutan Health Declaration applications and documentation before submitting them to government officials to reduce the risk of rejections. Thus, if government officials find any errors and reject your application, iVisa will refund your iVisa processing fee.
Please note: Government fees will not be refunded.
You may reapply for Bhutan Health Declaration if your original application has been canceled or rejected.
Do I need a Health Declaration if I’m only transiting through Bhutan?
My credit card is not working for the online payment. What else can I do?
iVisa only accepts debit and credit cards. If you are experiencing payment issues with your card, there could be a few reasons, including:
Lack of funds
The amount you wish to pay exceeds your bank card’s limit
The card is expired.
If you have checked all of the above and there is nothing wrong with your card, and all the information you entered is correct, then you will need to contact your bank so they can guide you on overcoming the error.
I made a mistake while filling out my information. Can I modify it?
I am still waiting to receive my completed application confirmation email. What now?
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- Bhutan Visa for UK citizens: Apply for the Bhutan eVisa now
- Bhutan Visa for US citizens: Apply for the Bhutan eVisa now
- Bhutan Visa Policy
- Bhutan Entry Requirements During Covid
- How Citizens of the United States can Enter Bhutan during Coronavirus
- How Citizens of China can Enter Bhutan during Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Thailand can Enter Bhutan during Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Singapore can Enter Bhutan during Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom can Enter Bhutan during Coronavirus
- Bhutan Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Bhutan?
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.mfa.gov.bt/