Get Your Health Declaration Form for Botswana Now
Learn More: Botswana Health Declaration
Due to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to present Health Declarations, Medical Declarations, or Self-Declarations Health Form for entry Botswana. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these required documents for you to travel safely.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Only complete this form if you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests to travel outside of 3 months will not be considered. Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change.
All travelers arriving in Botswana must undertake a mandatory 14-day quarantine at designated facilities in their port of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Is Botswana Visa From Nigeria, Is Botswana Visa Free To Nigeria
- How Much Is Botswana Visa Fee
- Botswana Visa For UK Passports: Visa on Arrival
- Botswana Visa Requirements For South African Citizens
- Botswana Visa Requirements: Discover A Simple Way
- Botswana Visa On Arrival Indian Passport
- Botswana Visa Free Countries: What Are They?
- Botswana Visa For Indian Travelers: Top Tips
- Botswana Visa For US Citizens: Visa On Arrival Eligibility
- Botswana Visa On Arrival Countries: Find Out More
- See All