Learn More: e-Visa
Explore Botswana with the Visitor Visa that best suits your travel needs!
If you want to visit Botswana for pleasure and you're looking for a visa to enter the country then you are in the right place.
iVisa offers you the tourist visa that is valid for 90 days and allows you to stay in this country during the established valid time.
We make the application process easy for you by doing the hard work of filling the complicated forms or getting in contact with the embassy. You don’t need to worry!
Whether you're visiting Botswana for tourism, it's essential to check the Botswana visa requirements before you pack your bags. Luckily, iVisa is here to give you the most up-to-date information for your upcoming trip and help you get your Botswana visa without hassle.
To apply for your Botswana eVisa you just need to complete our simplified form. It takes less than 10 minutes! Then you will get a didactic manual and an iVisa expert to help you to get a smooth, stress free and successful visa application.
What is the Botswana Tourist eVisa?
A Botswana Tourist eVisa is an official document that helps you to enter and to transit Botswana. With this visa you can do tourist and recreational activities. If you’re looking to be employed in Botswana this visa is not for you.
This visa type allows many foreign travelers to visit Botswana but there are nationalities that don’t need the visa to enter this country, only their passport.
If you want to know what nationalities we’re talking about, keep reading.
Who is eligible to travel to Botswana?
If you're a foreigner wanting to visit Botswana you can use our website to find out your country's exact eligibility requirements.
How to apply for the Botswana E-visa?
The Botswana eVisa application with iVisa is an easy process that will only take you a couple of minutes to complete.
- Step 1: Find the electronic iVisa form on our website, then fill it out with the required information.
- Step 2: Verify that all your personal information provided is correct before proceeding with the payment. The payment can be made with a credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Step 3: Finally, scan any documents required, and hit ‘Submit’.
- Step4: Receive your eVisa and get ready to travel!
We will send you a confirmation email with your electronic visa as an attachment to ensure that your travel plans run smoothly. In addition, print it out and you can show your visa to the Botswana Immigration and Transit staff if you need to.
How long does it take to get my Botswana Tourist iVisa?
If you’re trying to get your visa by yourself it could take up to 14 days to get your desired visa. iVisa service is faster and easier than the standard process and it provides you with the guidance of an iVisa expert that will review each one of the answers you give on the form and adjust them to be 100% compliant with the government requirements and will answer all of your questions.
Also, at iVisa, you will only have to answer a simplified form that is 50% shorter with clear questions that you can fill in at your own pace and save your progress, so you do not have to start from scratch. It will be like filling out a short survey!
How much does the Botswana Tourist eVisa cost?
iVisa offers you a variety of prices according to your time and budget. In addition, our service includes the government fee so you don’t have to worry since you can pay all at once. You can check our prices here. Apply with iVisa here!
What documents do I need to apply for this Visa?
According to the Republic of Botswana official government page, if you want to apply for the Tourist E-Visa you will need to get this documents :
Certified copy of page 1 and 2 of passport showing validity period not less than six (6) months. Two recent coloured passport size photos. Covering letter indicating reasons for visit. Flight itinerary and accommodation bookings or residential address in Botswana. A re-entry permit to the country where the applicant is ordinarily resident if such a permit is required by that country. Trip itinerary. Intent to depart Botswana after your trip.
If you’re traveling with children they also need a visa and remember to have certified copies of unabridged birth certificates.
To take into account
Having a Visa for Botswana does not provide an automatic right of entry to the country. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to anyone who they consider is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that their presence in Botswana would be contrary to national interests or security.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends to be vaccinated against COVID-19, Hepatitis A and B, Malaria, Measles, Rabies, Typhoid, Yellow Fever and to be up to date on your routine vaccines like Varicella, Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis, Influenza, Measles-Mumps-Rubella(MMR),Polio and Shingles before your trip to Botswana.
With iVisa you always have personal assistance
If you need assistance or would like to talk to one of our visa experts about your application for your upcoming trip to Botswana, don't hesitate to contact our customer service team, available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week at [email protected].
Required Documents to Apply
- Applicant's photo
- Passport page
- Proof of residence
- Airline confirmation
- Proof of accommodation (if applicable)
- Travel itinerary
- Business Registration of Inviting Company (if applicable)
- Bank statements from the last 3 months (if applicable)
The Botswana eVisa allows applicants to stay for 90 days in Total and is valid for a Single Entry only.
You need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months after your arrival date in Botswana.
If you are only going to make stopovers at Botswana airports you'll also need an eVisa.
This visa DOES NOT replace any health document required.
iVisa is a legitimate company accredited and recognized by IATA.
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- Botswana Visa On Arrival Indian Passport
- Botswana Visa Requirements: Discover A Simple Way
- How Much Is Botswana Visa From Nigeria, Is Botswana Visa Free To Nigeria
- Botswana Tourist Visa Requirements: What Are They?
- Botswana Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
- Botswana Visa On Arrival Countries: Find Out More
- Botswana Visa For US Citizens: Visa On Arrival Eligibility
- Botswana Visa For Indian Travelers: Top Tips
- Botswana eVisa for Ecuadorian citizens
- Botswana eVisa for Indian citizens
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This site does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.gov.bw/immigration-civil-registration?txterm=97