The citizens of Kenya, along with many other nationalities, can apply online for a Cambodia visa. iVisa can help you with the application process, and you can obtain the travel document in just 24 hours. However, remember that the Cambodia e-visa is only valid at the following points of entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Cambodia visa for Kenyan citizens – requirements
One of the best things about an online application process like the one iVisa provides is that you do not have to waste much time on bureaucracy. You only need the following documents and information for this particular process:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for Kenyan citizens – the online application form
Once you gather all the items listed above, you can move on and fill in the online application form. Again, you will not waste too much time because the whole thing should take you about 20 minutes. However, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support if you need assistance. The service is reachable 24/7 and free of charge. iVisa split the form into three steps for your convenience. The first one asks for personal information, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip. You also have to select a processing time for your application, an action which determines the cost of your Cambodia visa. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116. Moving on to the second step, you must handle the payment and review your form to make sure it does not include any mistakes. The last step focuses on supporting documents, and you need to upload them. After you do that, you can submit your request and iVisa will deliver its end of the bargain in the agreed timeframe. What you need to remember from all this is that acquiring a Cambodia visa for Kenyan citizens is quite straightforward when you use the services provided by iVisa. The Cambodia e-visa is a single-entry visa, it is valid for 90 days since issue and it allows you to stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days.