Like most of the nationalities, the citizens of Switzerland can apply for a Cambodia visa online. That is because as a Swiss, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get the travel document in just 24 hours. All you have to do is meet some requirements and fill in an application form.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Switzerland – requirements
As mentioned above, all applicants must first fulfill a series of requirements before moving on to the application form. Fortunately, the list is not long, and chances are that you already have some of the necessary documents and information. They are as follows:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Switzerland – the online application form
Now that we covered the requirements, we will move on to the application form. But first, you should know that any time you have trouble completing the form, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open 24/7 and free of charge.
The form consists of three easy steps. Step one asks for your personal information, passport info, and travel details. But this is also the moment when you have to choose a processing time for your application so that the price of your Cambodia visa can be established. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
Step two only wants you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not include any errors, while step three requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you complete all three steps, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the process of obtaining a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Switzerland entails minimal effort on the applicant’s part. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, you can use it for one entry, and it allows you to stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.