According to Cambodia’s visa policy, most nationalities in the world can apply for a Cambodia electronic visa whenever they wish to travel to Cambodia. The citizens of Yemen are among them, which means that you can undergo an online application process to obtain your travel document. With iVisa, you can get it in as little as 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Yemen – requirements
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you have at your disposal everything necessary for the online application process. Fortunately, the requirements list is not very long, and chances are you already have everything you need. Here is the list:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as payment goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Yemen – the online application form
After you gather all of the above, you are ready to fill in the application form. The task at hand should take about 20 minutes of your time, but if you need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you have to fill in is divided into three parts. The first one requires you to provide your personal information and some details about the trip to Cambodia. At this point, you must also select a processing time, an action that determines two things: one, the timeframe in which your Cambodia visa is ready, and its cost. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
The second step wants you to make the payment, but you also have to review the content of your form to ensure that there are no errors among the provided information. That can and will lead to an invalid visa.
The third and last step asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are finished, submit your request, and iVisa will deliver your travel document in the chosen timeframe.
Needless to say, getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Yemen is not a difficult task when you apply with iVisa. You receive an e-visa that maintains its validity for 90 days since issue, it comes with a single entry and you are granted a stay of maximum 30 days in Cambodia.