en | $ USD



Select Your Language

Select Your Currency

  • AED United Arab Emirates Dirham
  • AFN Afghan Afghani
  • ALL Albanian Lek
  • AMD Armenian Dram
  • ANG Netherlands Antillean Guilder
  • AOA Angolan Kwanza
  • ARS Argentine Peso
  • AUD Australian Dollar
  • AWG Aruban Florin
  • AZN Azerbaijani Manat
  • BAM Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark
  • BBD Barbadian Dollar
  • BDT Bangladeshi Taka
  • BGN Bulgarian Lev
  • BIF Burundian Franc
  • BMD Bermudan Dollar
  • BND Brunei Dollar
  • BOB Bolivian Boliviano
  • BRL Brazilian Real
  • BSD Bahamian Dollar
  • BWP Botswanan Pula
  • BZD Belize Dollar
  • CAD Canadian Dollar
  • CDF Congolese Franc
  • CHF Swiss Franc
  • CLP Chilean Peso
  • CNY Chinese Yuan
  • COP Colombian Peso
  • CRC Costa Rican Colón
  • CVE Cape Verdean Escudo
  • CZK Czech Republic Koruna
  • DJF Djiboutian Franc
  • DKK Danish Krone
  • DOP Dominican Peso
  • DZD Algerian Dinar
  • EGP Egyptian Pound
  • ETB Ethiopian Birr
  • EUR Euro
  • FJD Fijian Dollar
  • FKP Falkland Islands Pound
  • GBP British Pound Sterling
  • GEL Georgian Lari
  • GIP Gibraltar Pound
  • GMD Gambian Dalasi
  • GNF Guinean Franc
  • GTQ Guatemalan Quetzal
  • GYD Guyanaese Dollar
  • HKD Hong Kong Dollar
  • HNL Honduran Lempira
  • HTG Haitian Gourde
  • HUF Hungarian Forint
  • IDR Indonesian Rupiah
  • ILS Israeli New Sheqel
  • INR Indian Rupee
  • ISK Icelandic Króna
  • JMD Jamaican Dollar
  • JPY Japanese Yen
  • KES Kenyan Shilling
  • KGS Kyrgystani Som
  • KHR Cambodian Riel
  • KMF Comorian Franc
  • KRW South Korean Won
  • KYD Cayman Islands Dollar
  • KZT Kazakhstani Tenge
  • LAK Laotian Kip
  • LBP Lebanese Pound
  • LKR Sri Lankan Rupee
  • LRD Liberian Dollar
  • LSL Lesotho Loti
  • MAD Moroccan Dirham
  • MDL Moldovan Leu
  • MGA Malagasy Ariary
  • MKD Macedonian Denar
  • MNT Mongolian Tugrik
  • MOP Macanese Pataca
  • MUR Mauritian Rupee
  • MVR Maldivian Rufiyaa
  • MWK Malawian Kwacha
  • MXN Mexican Peso
  • MYR Malaysian Ringgit
  • MZN Mozambican Metical
  • NAD Namibian Dollar
  • NGN Nigerian Naira
  • NIO Nicaraguan Córdoba
  • NOK Norwegian Krone
  • NPR Nepalese Rupee
  • NZD New Zealand Dollar
  • OMR Omani Rial
  • PAB Panamanian Balboa
  • PEN Peruvian Nuevo Sol
  • PGK Papua New Guinean Kina
  • PHP Philippine Peso
  • PKR Pakistani Rupee
  • PLN Polish Zloty
  • PYG Paraguayan Guarani
  • QAR Qatari Rial
  • RON Romanian Leu
  • RSD Serbian Dinar
  • RUB Russian Ruble
  • RWF Rwandan Franc
  • SAR Saudi Riyal
  • SBD Solomon Islands Dollar
  • SCR Seychellois Rupee
  • SEK Swedish Krona
  • SGD Singapore Dollar
  • SHP Saint Helena Pound
  • SLL Sierra Leonean Leone
  • SOS Somali Shilling
  • SRD Surinamese Dollar
  • SVC Salvadoran Colón
  • SZL Swazi Lilangeni
  • THB Thai Baht
  • TJS Tajikistani Somoni
  • TOP Tongan Pa anga
  • TRY Turkish Lira
  • TTD Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
  • TWD New Taiwan Dollar
  • TZS Tanzanian Shilling
  • UAH Ukrainian Hryvnia
  • UGX Ugandan Shilling
  • USD United States Dollar
  • UYU Uruguayan Peso
  • UZS Uzbekistan Som
  • VND Vietnamese Dong
  • VUV Vanuatu Vatu
  • WST Samoan Tala
  • XAF CFA Franc BEAC
  • XCD East Caribbean Dollar
  • XPF CFP Franc
  • YER Yemeni Rial
  • ZAR South African Rand
  • ZMW Zambian Kwacha
Canada Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria
4 min read
Updated on May 14, 2024

Bulgaria is one of the lucky countries that does not have to obtain a visa to enter certain countries like Canada. However, the Canadian Government has imposed only one requirement for Bulgarian citizens to enter Canada obtaining an ETA.

This permit has the facility for travelers to process and obtains it online.

The good thing about this is that you can apply for this document with our services and you can get it in only 30 minutes!

Frequently Asked Questions

What is an ETA?

This is a required permit for citizens who do not need a visa to travel to Canada.

What are the requirements for a Canada ETA for the citizens of Bulgaria?

You will be pleased to find out that the Canada ETA is not a very demanding document to obtain. In fact, the list of things you need for the online application process is quite short. Now, we will show you the list:

  • Valid passport – the travel document needs to be valid for six more months from your arrival in the Canadian territory.

  • E-mail address – please verify that you have access to the email that you will provide because any information that we will have about your ETA, we will inform you by this email.

  • Means of payment – for your convenience, we offer you 2 payment methods: credit or debit cards.

What are the fees and processing times?

We have 3 options, and each of them comes with its own individual cost. Read each one carefully:

  • Standard processing – this alternative is one of the comfortable ones that we have for your Canada ETA and it takes around 4 days, and the price is USD $60.49.

  • Rush processing – this process allows you to have your visa approximately in 2 days paying a total of USD $107.49.

  • Super Rush processing – in case you need your Canada ETA urgently, this option is for you because your ETA will be in 24 hours and for this you will have to pay the sum of USD $160.49.

How's the online application form?

After you have all the required documents, proceed to complete the application. This will only take you 20 minutes. If you have any questions, please contact our operators immediately 24/7.

Follow the next steps:

  1. It asks you for general information about yourself as well as some details regarding your trip and passport. At the same time, you cannot move on to the second step unless you choose a processing time.

  2. In the second part of the application, you have to revise your information and pay.

  3. In the third part, submit the requested documents for your application.

When all three parts are complete, you are free to submit your request. iVisa will handle what follows.

What's the validity of this ETA?

It is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. So, travel Canada within that time.

How many entries am I granted? How long can I stay in Canada?

You will have a Multiple Entry and you can be in the country of Canada for 180 days Per Entry.

Do I have to apply for my kids?

For sure. Every visitor that wants to travel to Canada must apply for an ETA.

Can I see a sample of an ETA?

Yes, you can. Please see a sample of the document below:

Fill me in

Do you have more unanswered questions?

If that's the case, feel free to visit this link. In addition, you can consult one of our agents by entering here at any time.

In summary, getting an ETA to travel to Canada is super easy and besides that, it saves a lot of time. Do not think twice and apply with us and together we will make your dream come true.

Fill me in
Yixi (Sophia) Li is the co-author of this article. She is a licensed immigration consultant (RCIC) who has been working with an immigration law firm since 2016. She is also a licensed paralegal in Ontario and a notary public. She has a Masters of Law. In 2018, she founded Mainstay Immigration Law Firm and Yixi Li Legal Firm.

  • iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This site does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Chat on WhatsApp
Intercom Chat