Learn More: Paper Visa
Our service ONLY provides an Application Form required to apply for the China Tourist Visa and a Preparation Guide.
Let iVisa take care of completing your application documents for a China tourist visa!
Here's how it works:
Our service includes completing the China Visa Application Form and providing a Preparation Guide for the steps that applicants must follow in order to get their China tourist visa.
Together with your completed China Visa Application Form, you will receive a Preparation Guide with a list of documents you should bring along with you to submit your application at your designated China Visa Application Center.
Important: iVisa does not have any legal relationship with the Chinese government, which is ultimately responsible for deciding if your visa is approved. iVisa does not guarantee you will obtain the visa, but our years of experience improve your chances (we have over 99% approval rate). Our services are limited to quickly and effectively helping you complete the documentation required for the visa application process.
Required Documents to Apply
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM - WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
You should have the following available while you complete our simple online form:
Valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and at least 2 blank pages.
A credit/debit card or PayPal account
AT THE VISA APPLICATION CENTER - WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Printed application form with a recently-taken color passport photo against a light/white background attached.
Valid passport (at least 1 year of validity and 2 blank pages)
Hotel Reservation or Invitation Letter
Proof of legal residence: driver’s license or government ID, or a utility bill.
Your stay in China will vary depending on the visa you apply for, with a maximum of up to 60 days Per Entry on a Multiple Entry visa.
As with all visas, the actual visa issued is at the discretion of the Chinese Visa Issuing Authority.
You cannot work in China on a tourist visa.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
All answers must be in English, using Latin characters only, except when you are asked to provide your full name in your native alphabet.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The China Tourist Visa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa that allows the holder to a maximum stay per visit of up to 60 days Per Entry.
The China Visa Application Form is the first step for getting a Chinese Visa before submitting your documents at your designated China Visa Application Center.
iVisa service includes completing the China Visa Application Form and providing a Preparation Guide for the steps that applicants must follow in order to get their China tourist visa.
Note: Applicants must go to their designated China Visa Application Center to continue with their Tourist Visa application.
NOTE: The applicant must pay the visa fee at the Chinese Visa Application Center.
The China Tourist Visa fee can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Money Order or Cashier's Check at the Chinese Visa Application Center.
iVisa charges a service fee with costs that vary according to the processing time selected:
Standard Processing: USD 25.00
Rush Processing: USD 45.00
Super Rush Processing: USD 80.00
The validity of your China Tourist Visa will vary depending on the visa you apply for, with a maximum of up to 60 days Per Entry on a multiple-entry visa. For select nationalities, see below:
For US passport holders: The China Tourist Visa is valid for up to 10 years after issue. However, the China Embassy or Consulates in the United States take the final decision to grant the period of validity. Additionally, it is a Multiple Entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry
It depends on the method of processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 4 days
Rush Processing: 2 days
Super Rush Processing: 6 hours
We require the following to fill your application:
Valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages.
Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for your visa online.
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
Printed application form with a recently-taken color passport photo against a light background attached.
Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages).
Hotel Reservation or Invitation Letter.
Proof of legal residence: Driver’s license or government ID, or a utility bill.
When you receive the Chinese online form, you need to follow these simple steps:
Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Chinese Visa Application Center (based on your State of residence).
Pay the visa cost at the Visa Application Center and collect your visa.
Counties in Northern California: Alameda, Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, Contra Costa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn, Humboldt, Inyo, Kings, Lake, Lassen, Madera, Marin, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Mono, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tulare, Tuolumne, Yolo, Yuba
Counties in Southern California: Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura.
- Consulate of China in Houston- Texas: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas.
- Consulate of China in Chicago-Illinois: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Wiscounsion, Missouri.
- Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in USA-Washington: Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming, Washington DC.
- Consulate of China in New York: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.
- General Consulate in San Francisco: Alaska, Nevada, Oregon, Northern California, Washington.
- General Consulate in Los Angeles: Arizona, Hawaii, New Mexico, Southern California, Pacific Island.
According to your state or territory of residence, you must go to the following embassy or consulates:
CVAS in Sydney: New South Wales
CVAS in Brisbane: Queensland
CVAS in Melbourne: Victoria
CVAS in Hobart: Tasmania
CVAS in Perth: Western Australia
CVAS in Canberra: South Australia, Northern Territory and Australian Capital Territory
NOTE: Only for US passport holders
Yes. If you have a new passport but your visa is still valid you may travel with both passports. Note that if your personal details has changed on your new passport you will have to reapply and pay for a new visa.
If your transit/layover is 24 hours or less, you will not need a visa as long as you have a confirmed onward ticket. You will need to go through immigration and show your passport and onward ticket, where they will stamp a special stopover permit, free of charge.
If your transit time/layover is greater than 24 hours, you can apply for a 72-hour transit visa-free permit upon arrival. This is available for citizens of 51 countries, including the US., as long as the following criteria are met:
Hold a valid passport
Qualify for entry requirements for the next country
Hold a confirmed airline ticket departing within 72 hours of arrival
Flying into one of the following airports: Beijing (PEK), Chengdu (CTU), Chongqing (CKG), Dalian (DLC), Guangzhou (CAN). Guilin (KWL), Hangzhou (HGH), Shanghai Hongqiao (SHA), Shanghai Pudong (PVG), Shenyang (SHE), Xiamen (XMN), Wuhan (WUH) and Xi'an (XIY)
You will not be allowed to leave the transit city during the 72 hours, with the exception of Guangzhou and Hangzhou, which allow you to visit Guangdong and Zhejiang provinces, respectively.
The invitation letter must contain the following information:
Must be addressed to "Consulate of China."
Must contain the applicant’s full name, gender, date of birth, and passport details.
Details of your visit in China such as dates, purpose, and places of accommodation
Information regarding the host / inviting party: name, address, phone number, and relationship to the applicant
Copy of the host’s Chinese ID. If they are not a citizen of China, then a copy of their China residence permit and their passport.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Is the China Travel Ban still in effect
- Information on the China travel policy: covid 19
- How Citizens of Australia Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of India Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Singapore Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Malaysia Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Russia Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Japan Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- China 10-year visa for Canadian citizens
- 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics Mascot
- 2022 Beijing Olympics Volunteer
- Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Museum
- Beijing Olympics 2022 Cancelled
- 2022 Beijing Olympics hockey
- Beijing 2022 Olympics sponsors
- Beijing 2022 Olympics Sustainability
- Beijing Olympics 2022 Committee
- Beijing 2022 Olympics logo
- Beijing Winter Olympics 2022 Volunteer Application
- Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Bridge
- 2022 Beijing Olympics Boycott: Will there be one?
- Important details about the Beijing Olympics 2022 Location
- What you should know about the Beijing bid for the 2022 winter Olympics
- What you should know about the Beijing Olympics 2022 Events
- Important information about Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- How to enter the Beijing 2022 Olympic Village
- What you should know about the Beijing 2022 Olympic Program
- Read this to learn more about Beijing Olympics 2022 Jobs
- Important Information about the 2022 Beijing Olympics Tickets
- What you should know about the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Venues
- China visa for New Zealand citizens
- China visa for Italian
- China visa for Dutch
- China visa for Austrian citizen
- China eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- China Visa for Australian citizens
- China 10-year visa cost
- China 10-year visa application
- 10-year China visa for a US citizen
- China Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- China Visa for U.S. Passport Holders
- China Visa for U.K. Passport Holders
- How Can We Get China Visa Extension?
- Where can I get the China 14 day quarantine requirement?
- China visa for Swiss citizens
- China visa for German citizens
- China visa for Belgian citizen
- CHINA VISA FOR DANISH
- China Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- CHINA BUSINESS M VISA | WHAT ARE THE RULES?
- China visa for Spaniards
- China M Visa - Application Form Online
- 10-year China visa for UK citizens
- China Business M Visa for London Residents
- China Business M Visa for Manchester Citizens
- China Business M Visa for Melbourne Residents
- China Business M Visa for New York Residents
- China Business M Visa for San Francisco Residents
- China Business M Visa for Toronto Residents
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of New Zealand
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Norway
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Portugal
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of South Korea
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Sweden
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Switzerland
- China visa for Afghan citizen
- China visa for French
- China visa for Swedish
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Canada
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Spain
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of the United Kingdom
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of the United States
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Austria
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Belgium
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Denmark
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Finland
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of France
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Germany
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Iceland
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Italy
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of Luxembourg
- China Business M Visa for Citizens of the Netherlands
- China Visa Agent | Best China Visa Service Reviews
- The China Business M Visa in Hong Kong? Answers
- The China Business M Visa Extension for Shanghai
- Documents Required for the China M Visa
- China M Visa vs. the Z Visa - Which One Do I Need?
- China M Visa | Checklist of Docs & Application
- China Embassy - M Visa | Get Online
- The China Business Visa M | Category & Type
- Is the China M Visa a Multiple Entry Visa?
- What is the China M Visa's Duration?
- China’s Business M Visa | Requirements and Information
- The China Business M Visa | Extension of Your Visa
- The China Business Visa M | Cost for Online Visa