Deciding where to travel is never an easy choice. We are sure you want to have the full experience of history and nature. Therefore, we believe a trip to Finland could be an incredible experience. Visit the capital, Helsinki, and discover an amazing combination of beaches, forests, and historical sites.
Citizens of South Africa who would like to visit Finland must have a Schengen Visa. The Schengen Visa can give access not only to Finland but to the whole Schengen zone.
Learn more about the simplicity, speed, and security iVisa.com has to offer for your Schengen Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a citizen of South Africa. Do I need a Schengen Visa?
Yes! South Africa is among the countries that don’t have a free-travel agreement to the Schengen zone. For this reason, citizens of South Africa need a Schengen Visa to enter Finland.
Remember that the Schengen Visa allows travelers to enter the 26 countries part of the Schengen agreement. Although all these countries are in Europe, it doesn’t mean all European states are part of the Schengen zone. Go to the Visa Checker and confirm whether you need a Schengen Visa or another travel document for the countries you would like to visit.
Is the Schengen Visa an electronic visa?
No, the Schengen Visa is a paper visa. However, EU immigration has implemented an electronic form to start the Schengen Visa process. In other words, citizens of South Africa who need a Schengen Visa must complete an online application. The iVisa.com team can help you with that application!
After this first step, applicants must arrange an appointment at the Finland embassy and wait for a few days to obtain the Schengen Visa.
How long is the Schengen Visa valid for?
Citizens of South Africa with a valid Finland Schengen Visa can stay up to 90 days within a 180-day period in the Schengen zone. The validity of your Schengen Visa will depend on Finland’s authorities.
What information is required?
Citizens of South Africa must fill out the online application with personal details. Also, they must provide information about their trip like travel dates, purpose, etc. Make sure to give 2 photos showing your face with a light background.
Gather the next items too:
- A passport with at least two blank pages for your Schengen Visa.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee for processing your travel requirement that you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Citizens of South Africa should have the next requirements for their interview at the Finland embassy:
- Copies of passports and previous visas.
- Reservations of flights and lodging.
- Travel insurance with coverage of 30,000 euros.
- Marriage certificates, if applicable.
- Bank records showing your funds.
The Schengen Visa is possible with iVisa.com! Go for it now!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing option, if you are willing to wait a regular time to start the Schengen Visa process.
- Rush processing option, pay a higher fee, so the iVisa.com team can work faster on your travel requirement.
- Super Rush processing option, if your trip is starting soon, then choose the quickest alternative.
The processing time after the appointment at the Finland embassy is 10 working days. However, the immigration office could extend this period if they find it necessary. Hurry and apply for your Schengen Visa soon!
What are the steps?
Citizens of South Africa must follow a simple process with three steps:
- Answer the questions in the application form with personal information and choose a processing time.
- Check the information in the application and pick a payment method between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any supporting documents.
The journey is just beginning! The Schengen Visa process is easy with iVisa.com.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! iVisa.com works with the highest security guidelines, and our incredible team will make sure your information is safe. Years of experience have given us the reputation to handle your Schengen Visa.
Go to the comments section and explore all the excellent results iVisa.com has had over the years.
I have some questions. Where can I find more info?
Citizens of South Africa can reach out to our customer service agents who are available 24/7. They can solve your questions and guide you through the Schengen Visa process.
Enjoy planning a trip to Finland and let iVisa.com handle the documentation side! We promise your Schengen Visa will be ready before you even notice!