Are you traveling to India from France? Do you know how citizens of France enter India during Coronavirus? You must apply for a India Self-Declaration Form before your departure date. This form asks about your recent trips, contacts, and current health condition.
You can obtain an India Self-Declaration Form by contacting iVisa.com and taking advantage of our unbeatable services. Our experts have created a special application form to save time and energy. You just have to fill in the form and relax.
What are the steps to initiate the application for an India Self-Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
You have to follow simple steps to initiate the application for an India Self-Declaration Form with iVisa.com:
- Fill out an Application Form available on our webpage with the basic information.
- Select the processing option depending on your requirements.
- Our experts will review your application and ask you to make modifications if needed.
- Get your document online and print it.
- You can obtain your document in a stress-free and hassle-free way.
What is the importance of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is important as it allows you to get a perfect error-free document on time and you can modify the form without any rush.
How can citizens of France enter India during Coronavirus? Explore more by checking the following questions and answers:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Self-Declaration Form?
How can citizens of France enter India during Coronavirus? You have to submit a Self-Declaration Form prior to your trip stating your basic information. This form allows the government to keep a check on every traveler entering the country.
Do I need a COVID-19 test result to enter India?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test on arrival: Travelers from the UK, Brazil, South Africa, Europe and Middle East must undergo a PCR test on arrival.
Do I need to self-isolate after arriving in the country?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days self-monitoring
- Quarantine requirements for all arrivals from UK, Brazil, South Africa: 8 days self-isolation with PCR on day 8
How can citizens of France enter India during Coronavirus? Get More Information Here
What are the items required for the application of a Self-Declaration Form?
For the application of a Self-Declaration Form, you must have a few items:
- A scan of your valid passport.
- An email address.
- Your favorite payment methods such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
How can citizens of France enter India during Coronavirus? Navigate Here to Learn More
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter India?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter India. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest India travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the options for the processing cost and time for the application for a Self-Declaration Form?
You can choose from the three customized options for the processing cost and time for the application for a Self-Declaration Form:
- Standard Processing Time: You can receive your document in a standard time at a budget-friendly cost.
- Rush Processing Time: You can get your document a little earlier at a higher cost.
- Super Rush Processing Time: You can obtain your document in the shortest possible time for the highest cost.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com to Apply for a Self-Declaration Form as we assure the safety of your confidential data with our advanced security systems.
How can I resolve my queries?
Visiting India offers you plenty of options to explore. India is a great country that is rich in traditions and you can see that in every place you visit in the country. During your trip to the country, you must add the Taj Mahal, which represents the power of love. This beautiful mausoleum was finally finished in 1648 and took around seventeen years and 20,000 workmen to complete. This stunning building is mostly constructed of white marble and decorated with splendid floral patterns and different precious stones like lapis lazuli, diamonds, jade, and mother of pearl. You can visit this place in any season. Another amazing attraction that you cannot miss during your trip to India is the holy city of Varanasi. This is one of the oldest cities in the world. You can visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple that was built in 1780 and visit the ‘ghats’, a stairway leading towards the holy river, the Ganges.