If you’re planning to visit India soon, you must know the India COVID travel rules before preparing everything else for your trip. One of the new India COVID travel rules is filling out the India Self Declaration. This document collects information from nationals and foreigners who were abroad but decided to return or visit India. Moreover, you will need a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test. Fortunately, iVisa.com can help you to obtain it easily.
What are the steps to obtain the India Self Declaration?
Although it might sound difficult to get, it is a piece of cake! Complete the following steps to obtain your travel document. Don’t forget that this form is part of the India COVID travel rules.
- Fill out your application form on our user-friendly website, and provide us with the essential data about yourself. Once you do so, select the processing time for your service.
- Continue with the payment method. Feel free to use any debit/credit card or your PayPal account.
- Upload your scanned passport with your COVID-19 PCR test result, and submit your request.
That’s what you have to bear in mind about the India COVID travel rules.
Why should I apply in advance?
You will receive your India Self Declaration before anyone else, and you will avoid any inconveniences or delays once you arrive at the airport. You will be ready for your trip, so there will be nothing to worry about.
Learn more about the India COVID travel rules in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you explain to me about the India COVID travel rules?
The main India COVID travel rules are the following:
- Visitors must fill out the India Self Declaration and declare their medical condition before entering the country.
- Travelers must present a negative result from the COVID-19 PCT test taken within three days prior to their arrival to India.
- Arriving passengers must wear a mask in all places during their stay in India, and practice social distancing as well.
- Travelers from the UK, Brazil, South Africa, Europe and Middle East must undergo a PCR test on arrival.
That’s what you have to know about the India COVID travel rules. If you decide to apply online with iVisa.com for the India Self Declaration, you can do it right away!
Is there a quarantine requirement or other health restrictions I should know about when I enter India?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days self-monitoring
- Quarantine requirements for all arrivals from UK, Brazil, South Africa: 8 days self-isolation with PCR on day 8
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter India?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter India. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest India travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What do I need to start with the process with iVisa.com?
If you’re planning to obtain your India Self Declaration with us, you should bear in mind the following list of items while applying:
- You will have to scan your passport and the COVID-19 PCR Test result. Don’t forget that the coronavirus certificate must be issued 72 hours before your trip.
- It is crucial that you provide us with essential details about yourself, your trip, and your email address.
- Use the payment method that you prefer the most- card or Paypal.
What are the processing times for the document?
You might wonder if you can afford the service to obtain your India Self Declaration. iVisa.com understands your concerns, and now you have three possible alternatives to receive them.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Should I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! iVisa.com is the perfect choice to obtain your India Self Declaration. We will protect your information from third parties because our platform encrypts your data all the time. You can check what we’re saying in our reviews. Our satisfied clients recommend our services, so you can fully trust in iVisa.com.
I have more unresolved questions; how can I find out more?
If you want to find out more about the India COVID travel rules, contact our support team. They are available at any time you need them. You can also send them a message to email@example.com.
Suppose you are considering visiting India, one of the most beautiful and fascinating countries in all of Asia. In that case, iVisa.com recommends a couple of places you should visit before embarking on your trip.
Before you start, don't forget that India is the second most populated country in the world and one of the most influential. One of the first places you will encounter during your stay in New Delhi. This is the capital city which is the political, social, and economic center. At the same time, it is one of the cities where you will see one of the most interesting Buddhist temples of all due to its particular lotus-shaped architecture. That is, the Lotus Temple.
Another of the most important and emblematic places in the country is the Taj Mahal. This attraction became one of the icons of India because of its fascinating history and architecture. Also, during your stay, we recommend you visit the City Palace, Jaipur.
As you can see, India is a country full of exotic and fascinating places that will make you fall in love with it even more. That is why you have to get your travel documents first.