Learn More: Health Alert Card
Indonesia is one of the countries that have joined the initiative to prevent the spread of the new COVID-19 at its airports to safeguard the safety of all travelers trying to enter Indonesia during the outbreak. For this reason, all travelers trying to enter Indonesia must present their own Indonesia Electronic Health Alert Card.
The Indonesia Electronic Health Alert Card can be obtained through an application that you can download on your mobile phone and fill out the form, once you do this you will be given a QR code that must be presented to the authorities.
Fortunately, you can get your Indonesia Electronic Health Alert Card through iVisa.com, our team will take care of the overall process and will only take a short period of time for you to receive it.
Remember, without this document, you won't be able to enter in Indonesia, so make sure you have it prior to your trip so you can avoid any type of issue with the authorities at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
The Indonesia Health Alert Card is part of the required document you will need to enter Indonesia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Indonesia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
People who are eligible to travel are required to provide the documents as follows based on their port of arrival:
- Jakarta / Surabaya International Airport: Health Certificate with a non-reactive Rapid Test result or negative PCR/Swab Test result.
- Denpasar International Airport: Health Certificate with a negative PCR/Swab Test result.
Any passenger who is unable to provide a Health Certificate with a negative PCR/Swab test result must sign a statement letter of willingness to be quarantined and carry out a PCR test upon arrival in Indonesia.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- How Can One Get An Indonesia Visa Extension?
- How to get the Indonesia 14 day quarantine requirement
- Countries Allowed Entry by Indonesia during Coronavirus
- How can Citizens of the Philippines enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How can citizens of Malaysia Enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Indonesia Health Alert Card Requirements for a Successful Entry
- Indonesia COVID-19 Health Certificate Requirements for Easy Entry
- How can Indians enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How can Citizens of the United States enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How can citizens of New Zealand enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How can Canadians enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How can Australians Enter Indonesia during Coronavirus Outbreak?