Learn More: Health Alert Card
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps, the document will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration
- Customs Declaration: Before arrival, all passengers, or the head of the family must complete a Customs Declaration. (Only ONE declaration per family is required.)
- Validity: The document is for a Single Entry and it is valid only on entry to Indonesia.
- No. of entries: You can only use this document once when you enter the country.
- CD fees: Acquiring the customs declaration with iVisa.com comes with a processing fee, see FAQs below for more information.
- CD Eligibility: It is mandatory for anyone traveling to Indonesia to fill out this form before arrival.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your trip to Indonesia, apply for the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration now.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see the FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE INDONESIA ELECTRONIC CUSTOMS DECLARATION
The Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly, and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time, and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us containing your completed Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration ready to show on arrival.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Indonesia?
Yes, Indonesia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Indonesia, travelers aged 18 and older need to display the COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, and Sinopharm.
Travelers are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Indonesia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: There are no pre-departure testing requirements.
- COVID test on arrival: Unvaccinated travelers will be tested on arrival.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Indonesia?
- Quarantine requirements: 5-day quarantine. A PCR test will be taken on the fourth day of quarantine for unvaccinated travelers.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers.
Check our application page to complete the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration.
What is the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration?
What is the cost of the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration?
- Standard Processing Option: 24 hours - USD 34.49
- Rush Processing Option: 4 hours - USD 65.99
- Super Rush Processing Option: 30 minutes - USD 113.99
Can I get the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration for free?
Is it mandatory to get an Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration if I’m traveling to Indonesia?
When should I apply for the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration valid for?
How do I get an Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Where can I read more?
- Can I travel to Indonesia during Covid-19?
- Indonesia Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Indonesia?
- How to get the Indonesia 14 day quarantine requirement
- Indonesia Health Alert Card Requirements for a Successful Entry
- Indonesia COVID-19 Health Certificate Requirements for Easy Entry
- Countries Allowed Entry by Indonesia during Coronavirus
- How can Indians enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How can Citizens of the United States enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How can Citizens of the Philippines enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How can citizens of New Zealand enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How can citizens of Malaysia Enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How can Canadians enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How can Australians Enter Indonesia during Coronavirus Outbreak?
- PCR Testing in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Indonesia visa policy
- How Can One Get An Indonesia Visa Extension?