How to Apply: Health Alert Card────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Health Alert Card
Indonesia is one of the countries that have joined the initiative to prevent the spread of the new COVID-19 at its airports to safeguard the safety of all travelers trying to enter Indonesia during the outbreak. For this reason, all travelers trying to enter Indonesia must present their own Indonesia Electronic Health Alert Card.
The Indonesia Electronic Health Alert Card can be obtained through an application that you can download on your mobile phone and fill out the form, once you do this you will be given a QR code that must be presented to the authorities.
Fortunately, you can get your Indonesia Electronic Health Alert Card through iVisa, our team will take care of the overall process and will only take a short period of time for you to receive it.
Remember, without this document, you won't be able to enter in Indonesia, so make sure you have it prior to your trip so you can avoid any type of issue with the authorities at the airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Indonesia Health Alert Card Requirements for a Successful Entry
- Indonesia COVID-19 Health Certificate Requirements for Easy Entry
- How can Citizens of the Philippines enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How can citizens of Malaysia Enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How Can One Get An Indonesia Visa Extension?
- How to get the Indonesia 14 day quarantine requirement
- Countries Allowed Entry by Indonesia during Coronavirus
- How can Indians enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How can Citizens of the United States enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How can citizens of New Zealand enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How can Canadians enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How can Australians Enter Indonesia during Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.