Learn More: Electronic Customs Declaration
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps, the document will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
Before continuing, please note that the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration does not serve as a substitute for a visa.
Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration
- Customs Declaration: Before arrival, all passengers, or the head of the family must complete a Customs Declaration. (Only ONE declaration per family is required.)
- Validity: The document is for a Single Entry and it is valid only on entry to Indonesia.
- No. of entries: You can only use this document once when you enter the country.
- CD fees: Acquiring the customs declaration with iVisa.com comes with a processing fee, see FAQs below for more information.
- CD Eligibility: It is mandatory for anyone traveling to Indonesia to fill out this form before arrival.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your trip to Indonesia, apply for the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration now.
Required Documents to Apply
iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see the FAQs below.
Please note that the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration does not serve as a replacement for a visa.
APPLYING FOR THE INDONESIA ELECTRONIC CUSTOMS DECLARATION
The Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly, and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time, and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us containing your completed Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration ready to show on arrival.
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Indonesia?
Yes, Indonesia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Indonesia, travelers aged 18 and older need to display the COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, and Sinopharm.
Travelers are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Indonesia?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Indonesia?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Check our application page to complete the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
What is the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration?
What is the cost of the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration?
- Standard Processing Option: 24 hours - USD $42.99
- Rush Processing Option: 4 hours - USD $78.99
- Super Rush Processing Option: 30 minutes - USD $131.99
Can I get the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration for free?
Is it mandatory to get an Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration if I’m traveling to Indonesia?
When should I apply for the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration valid for?
How do I get an Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- Indonesia eVisa for Taiwanese Citizens (eVOA)
- Indonesia eVisa for South Korean Citizens (eVOA)
- Indonesia eVisa for Saudi Citizens (eVOA)
- Visa for Indonesia from South Africa (eVoa)
- Indonesia eVisa for Swiss Citizens (eVOA)
- Indonesia eVisa for Canadian Citizens (eVOA)
- Indonesia eVisa for French Citizens (eVOA)
- Indonesia eVisa for German Citizens (eVOA)
- Indonesian adventure: eVOA for New Zealand passport holders
- Indonesia B211A Visa for Pakistani Citizens
- See All