Learn More: Health Alert Card
The Indonesia Health Alert Card is a health screening document implemented by Indonesian authorities so that travelers can be easily contacted in case of any public health emergency. All visitors to Indonesia must complete this document to be allowed entry. It generates a QR code that must be presented on arrival. It does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER INDONESIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All travelers to Indonesia are required to complete this form.
OBTAIN THE INDONESIA HEALTH ALERT CARD
To get this document, you’ll need to submit some data about your health status, your upcoming trip to Indonesia, and personal information like birth date and passport number. You must own a confirmed flight ticket to complete the form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you submit your application, we’ll forward the Indonesia Health Alert Card to your email before your trip. That way, you’ll be ready to display it and the QR code it generates to immigration officials when you get to the airport.
To enter the country, all travelers must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result (in English) issued within 72 hours before departure to Indonesia and complete a 5-day quarantine at designated facilities, followed by a period of home quarantine.
In addition, all travelers must take two additional PCR tests: one on arrival and one during hotel quarantine.
Check out the FAQs to view the quarantine rules for travelers to Indonesia.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is need to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Indonesia Health Alert Card is part of the required document you will need to enter Indonesia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Indonesia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
People who are eligible to travel are required to provide the documents as follows based on their port of arrival:
- Jakarta / Surabaya International Airport: Health Certificate with a non-reactive Rapid Test result or negative PCR/Swab Test result.
- Denpasar International Airport: Health Certificate with a negative PCR/Swab Test result.
Any passenger who is unable to provide a Health Certificate with a negative PCR/Swab test result must sign a statement letter of willingness to be quarantined and carry out a PCR test upon arrival in Indonesia.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The prices vary depending on what type of rush you are. These are the prices for you:
- Standard: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- PCR Testing in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Indonesia Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Indonesia?
- How Can One Get An Indonesia Visa Extension?
- How to get the Indonesia 14 day quarantine requirement
- Countries Allowed Entry by Indonesia during Coronavirus
- How can Citizens of the Philippines enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How can citizens of Malaysia Enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Indonesia Health Alert Card Requirements for a Successful Entry
- Indonesia COVID-19 Health Certificate Requirements for Easy Entry
- How can Indians enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How can Citizens of the United States enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How can citizens of New Zealand enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How can Canadians enter Indonesia during the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How can Australians Enter Indonesia during Coronavirus Outbreak?