IMPORTANT NOTE: CURRENTLY WE DO NOT OFFER THIS EVISA. STAY TUNED, BECAUSE IT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT!
Japan provides its tourists with historical wonders and beautiful landscapes. A visa is often necessary to visit Japan. Getting a visa can be a confusing process for a lot of people. iVisa has streamlined the process, making the whole thing fast and secure.
The Japan eVisa will start being offered in April of 2020. Citizens of the United Arab Emirates will then be able to get a Japan eVisa. By getting an eVisa, you will save time and trouble because you can easily apply for it from your desktop computer or smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions | Japan eVisa: United Arab Emirate
Do I need a visa to enter Japan?
It depends on the circumstances of your journey. Most citizens of United Arab Emirates are entitled to stay in Japan for up to 30 days without a visa.
However, if you are going for some reason besides tourism, you may need to apply for an eVisa to be able to enter Japan. For example, if you go to Japan for work, you will most likely need to get a relevant visa.
What is the cost of a visa for Japan?
The cost of a Japanese eVisa depends on which visa type and processing speed you choose. Typically, visas can cost from $6 USD to $150 USD.
How long does it take to process a Japan eVisa?
- The Standard processing.
- The Rush processing.
- The Super Rush processing.
These options go from the slowest yet cheapest, to the fastest but a bit more expensive.
Your online eVisa application could take two weeks or less to process. The processing time will depend on what Japan’s government require.
How long can I stay in Japan with an eVisa?
Every visa has a maximum number of days it can be used while you’re in Japan. For the Japan eVisa, it depends on which visa type you choose. You may be able to stay up to 90 days, or you may have a visa that allows you to stay 6 months or more in the country.
When will my Japan eVisa expire?
Be sure your vacation dates align with your visa expiration date. Most Japanese visas will be good for up to 90 days from the date of issuance.
What do I need to apply for an eVisa online for Japan?
Citizens of United Arab Emirates applying for a Japan eVisa will need the following for the application and to enter Japan:
- Passport - Your passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months, and you will need two blank pages for stamping.
- Color Passport Photo - You will need to provide a recent color passport photo (not black and white).
- Financial Ability - You’ll need to prove that you have the means to take care of yourself while in Japan.
- Lodging Information - Have you got a place to stay? You’ll be required to show this documentation before entering Japan.
- Departure Ticket - Show customs officials that before your visa expires, you plan to leave Japan.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards like Visa and Mastercard.
Get an eVisa for Japan as a Citizen of United Arab Emirates
Once the eVisa for Japan is ready for application, residents of United Arab Emirates will be able to obtain an online eVisa. Make sure you have a valid visa to travel to Japan.
And, whether you're going to see the Olympics or visiting Tokyo, have a safe journey!