The citizens of Angola, same as most nationalities in the world, can travel to Kenya without having to get a consular visa from an embassy. Instead, since you are eligible for an electronic visa, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. The online application process provided by iVisa is smooth and short, and the travel document can be in your possession in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Angola – requirements
What you need to do first is to make sure that you meet the requirements for a Kenya visa. However, that should come easy since the documents you need are easy to obtain. Plus, you may already have some of them. You need to have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, Paypal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Angola – the online application form
When you have everything you need, you can proceed to the application page and fill in an application form. You should not experience any difficulties in the process, but if you need a little help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7, and it is free of charge.
iVisa created a simple, 3-step application form. The first step wants you to give your personal information, as well as some travel details and passport info. This is also the moment when you have to choose a processing time for your application, something which determines the cost of your Kenya visa. You can choose from the following options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
When you get to the second step, all that you have to do is make the payment and review your form so that it does not include errors. The third and last step is reserved for supporting documents. You need to upload them as per iVisa’s instructions. After you complete all the steps, you can submit your application and iVisa will take care of the rest.
What is important to remember from all this is that a Kenya visa for the citizens of Angola is easy to obtain when you apply with iVisa. The electronic visa remains valid for 90 days since issuance, it grants a single entry and you can stay in Kenya for a period that cannot go over 90 days.