Like most nationalities, the citizens of Guatemala have access to an electronic visa when they want to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes. As a result, instead of going to an embassy for your visa, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. If you use the services provided by iVisa, you can obtain the travel document in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Guatemala – requirements
What you have to do first is to make sure that you have all the documents and information required for a successful application process. Even so, you should not struggle to put them together. Here is what you need:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Guatemala – the online application form
After you make sure that you have all the items on the list above, you can proceed to the application page to fill in the form. You should have an easy time completing this task, but if you ever need some help or have questions, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone. The service is available 24/7 and does not charge.
iVisa’s application form consists of three easy steps. The first one requires you to fill in the boxes with your personal information, passport info, and travel details. You are also asked to select a processing time for your application so that the cost of your Kenya visa can be established. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
During the second step, you have to take care of the payment, as well as to review your form. You need to search, find, and correct any possible mistakes. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa.
Lastly, the third step asks that you upload some documents that support your application. After you complete that task as well, you can submit your request. iVisa will handle everything from that point on.
What is important to remember is that the citizens of Guatemala have nothing to worry about when they apply for a Kenya visa. The process is incredibly accessible. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issuance, it grants a single entry and it allows its holder to stay in Kenya for no more than 3 months.