As a Mexican citizen, you should know that you do not have to visit a consulate or embassy if you decide to spend your vacations in Kenya. That’s because you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you can apply for a Kenya eVisa online! This is where iVisa.com comes in, as its service can help you get your eVisa within a few minutes.
All you have to do is to gather a few items and complete an online form. Plus, you will only need a computer or electronic device with a WiFi connection to complete this process.
Do you want to learn more about the Kenya Visa for the Citizens of Mexico? Read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Kenya Visa for the Citizens of Mexico?
The Kenya e-Visa is an electronic travel document that allows you to enter Kenya easily. It is valid for 90 days after issued, and you can use it for a Single Entry.
Continue reading below to learn more about the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mexico.
What items do I need to apply for a Kenya Visa for the Citizens of Mexico?
You cannot start the online application process unless you meet all the items needed. Nevertheless, as you will see, the list does not have anything out of the ordinary, and you may already have some of the requirements at home. Here is what you will need:
- A Passport-style professional photo.
- Passport and a scanned copy of the information’s page.
- Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
- Hospital Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Travel Medical Insurance (if applicable)
- Host's ID (if applicable)
- Cover Letter (if applicable)
- Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable)
- Work ID of the host (if applicable)
- Host's Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
- Employment Proof (if applicable)
- Previous Visas Last Year (if applicable)
- Valid means of payment (debit/credit card)
- Email address
- A proper selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
What is the price of the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mexico?
The cost of your Kenya eVisa is defined by the processing speed you choose for your application. Hence, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you will have to pay in the end. These are the three options you can choose from:
- Standard processing – 6 Business Days - USD 91.00
- Rush processing – 4 Business Days - USD 121.00
- Super Rush processing – 2 Business Days - USD 156.00
How can I get the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mexico?
Once you get to the application page, you will notice that the form created by iVisa.com consists of three steps:
- Step one focuses on general information and processing time. You have to fill out the form with the general information and select the processing speed you prefer.
- Step two asks you to take care of the payment and make sure that the information in your form does not contain any inaccuracies
- The third step requires you to provide iVisa.com the necessary documents that support your application. You have to upload them. Finally, submit your request, and we will handle everything that follows.
Read below to learn more about the Kenya Visa for the Citizens of Mexico.
Is it safe to apply for this eVisa with iVisa.com?
At iVisa.com we have made a huge effort to build a 100% guaranteed system. That’s why you can feel safe when using our services. Find out more about what we provide by reading our reviews.
Where do I get more information about the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mexico?
The application process is not complicated at all, but if you feel like you need some help along the way or have some questions about the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mexico, do not hesitate to contact iVisa.com’s customer support. It is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
Kenya is one of the most popular countries in East Africa due to its amazing coastline on the Indian Ocean. This nation has a notorious diversity when talking about lands, as it has savanna, lake lands, high mountains, and the popular Great Rift Valley. Besides, it is also home to the most popular wildlife in Africa like rhinos, elephants, lions, and many more.
In this country, you can visit the Maasai Mara National Reserve, one of the most incredible parks in Africa. This nation is also popular for having safaris that depart from Nairobi, the capital, to the Maasai Mara.
Keep in mind that in Maasai Mara you might be lucky enough to appreciate the annual wildebeest migration, when thousands of wildebeest, zebras, and Thomson's gazelles travel to and from the Serengeti.