If you are a Polish citizen who wishes to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes, you should now that you do not have to go to the nearest Kenyan embassy to get your travel document. Instead, you can apply for a Kenya visa online with iVisa, and you can have it in just a matter of hours. Just follow the instructions below.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Poland – the requirements
The first thing you need to handle is the matter of requirements. You are given a list of documents and information that you have to provide during the application process. However, you will see that there is nothing on that list difficult to acquire. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Poland – the online application form
The next thing you have to handle is the application form. You are required to fill it in. But before you do so, know that iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 and is entirely free of charge if it happens to need some help or you have some questions.
iVisa’s form consists of three simple steps. The first one requires your personal information, a few details about your trip, as well as passport info. At this point, you must select a processing time for your application as well but bear in mind that the decision you make affects the cost of your Kenya visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
Reaching the second step, this is the point at which you must take care of the payment and carefully review your form. Make sure to correct any mistakes you may have made because errors lead to an invalid visa.
The final step requires you to upload some documents that support your application. After you do that, you can submit your form and iVisa will take it from there. But your job is done.
What you need to remember from all this is that the citizens of Poland have an easy time applying for a Kenya visa. The document you receive is valid for 3 months since the date of issue, it grants a single entry, and once you arrive in Kenya you can stay for up to 90 days.