Learn More: Tourist eVisa
The Laos Immigration Department has recently introduced a system that allows citizens from all nations the chance to obtain electronic visas instead of standard paper visas. This new system makes both the application process and the entry process a lot easier, since eVisa holders have a separate line when passing through customs. The eVisa application process is very simple and 100% online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive the eVisa approval letter, which must be printed and shown to the immigration officers upon arrival. Yes, it’s that simple.
The Electronic Visa system is an online method of applying for visas from anywhere in the world. This new system means that travelers from eligible nations need not visit an embassy or mail in their passport for review. The online application is quick, simple, and can be done anywhere and at any time. Payment is made online at the time of the application.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Laos Tourist eVisa allows applicants only one Single Entry and they can remain in the country for up to 30 days Per Entry
This eVisa can be issued for purposes such as tourism or visiting a relative. If you want to travel to Laos for other reasons, you need to apply for a standard visa
Upon arrival in Laos, you will need to present your biometric passport along with your eVisa, which must be printed.
Travelers must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
The Laos Tourist eVisa is only available for travelers who plan to enter Laos through the Wattay International Airport or the Lao-Thai friendship bridge.
Possession of the Laos Tourist eVisa does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. An immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if s/he believes that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements, or that such a person's presence in Laos would be contrary to national interests or security.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Laos?
Vaccination requirements for travel to Laos
Yellow Fever vaccine is recommended if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Laos?
Do I have to quarantine in Laos?
What is the Laos Tourist eVisa?
What do I need to apply for a Laos Tourist eVisa?
We require the following to submit your application:
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival
- Your travel itinerary
- Accommodation information
- A debit/credit card or PayPal account for payment
What is the cost to obtain a Laos Tourist eVisa?
How long does the Laos Tourist eVisa process take?
It depends on the method of processing time you chose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing Time: 7 Business Days
Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
How long is the Laos Tourist eVisa valid for?
What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for the Laos Tourist eVisa?
Which countries are eligible to apply for a Laos Tourist eVisa?
How many entries does a Laos Tourist eVisa allow?
When should I apply for a Laos Tourist eVisa?
Does obtaining a Laos Tourist eVisa guarantee me entry into Laos?
What do I need to present upon arrival in Laos?
Learn more about Laos Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of East Timor
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of Cuba
- HOW TO GET LAOS EVISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAPAN
- Laos visa policy
- Laos Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Laos?
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of Canada
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of New Zealand
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of Australia
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of Germany
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of the United States
- WHAT ARE LAOS VISA TYPES?
- DOES LAOS VISA HAVE MULTIPLE ENTRY FEATURE?
- WHAT IS LAOS VISA VALIDITY?
- LEARN MORE ABOUT LAOS VISA EUROPEAN UNION
- HOW TO GET LAOS EVISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF LITHUANIA
- GET LAOS EVISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE FAST AND EASY
- GET LAOS EVISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF KAZAKHSTAN FAST AND EASY
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR LAOS EVISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SINGAPORE
- HOW CAN I APPLY FOR LAOS EVISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SWITZERLAND?
- WHAT ARE LAOS EVISA ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES?
- HOW TO GET LAOS TOURIST EVISA
- KNOW MORE ABOUT LAOS EVISA OR VISA ON ARRIVAL
- Ways That Travelers Can Get a Laos Visa Extension
- LAOS E-VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF LEBANON
- LAOS E-VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF IRAN
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of Oman
- What is the cost of a Laos Visa?
- What are the Laos visa requirements?
- Laos eVisa for the citizens of St Vincent & Grenadines