How to Apply: Medical eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: Medical eVisa
The Malaysia Medical eVisa is an official travel document that allows nationals from some countries to travel to Malaysia for medical reasons, applicants must have an appointment or any other medical treatment proof to be able to enter this country. Numerous renowned medical specialists that work in Malaysia have been trained at the best medical institutions in the world. Treatments are performed in state-of-the-art facilities that are equipped to meet international standards.
The Immigration Department of Malaysia has implemented a new platform that facilitates the entry of healthcare travellers seeking medical treatment in Malaysia’s private hospitals. lt is a visa that is issued through an electronic/online eVISA platform to foreign healthcare travellers / patients under MHTC to enable the individual to enter and stay in Malaysia for 30 days Per Entry with the purpose of seeking healthcare treatment, procedure or services. Now that you know about it, what are you waiting to apply for this Medical eVisa?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Observation Page that shows the previous/old passport number (if applicable) Medical Treatment Appointment Proof
Passport Personal Details Scan
Observation Page that shows the previous/old passport number (if applicable)
Medical Treatment Appointment Proof
- Standard Processing: USD 35.00
- Rush Processing: USD 65.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 85.00
- Standard Processing Time: 9 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 7 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
- Sri Lanka
- Medical eVisa (provided by us)
- Return tickets
- Appointment or Medical Treatment Proof
- Gleneagles Penang
- Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu
- Alpha Fertility
- Sunway Medical Centre
- KPJ Sentosa
- Prince Court Medical Centre
Malaysia is well known for its beautiful landscapes, delicious food and hospitable people. In recent years though, it has also started to garner more positive attention for its world-class medical tourism offerings. Since Kuala Lumpur became an international flight hub, and as Malaysia is one of the world’s top Muslim-friendly travel destinations, it is only natural that the public and private Health Sector decided to attract tourists specifically for health treatments. To that objective, the quality of the facilities and staff has continuously improved over the years, to the point that now the country’s health industry consistently wins top rewards for the quality and value of its health services. From 2015 to 2017, Malaysia won the international award for Medical Travel Destination of the Year. In parallel, Sunway Medical Centre, one of the country’s most prestigious medical centers, was named International Hospital of the Year for the period of 2016 – 2017. When it comes to fertility treatments, once again Malaysia is at the forefront of technology and quality of treatment, with TMC Fertility and Women’s Specialty Centre being awarded in 2016 – 2017 with International Fertility Clinic of the Year. Lastly, Malaysia is no stranger to tourists looking for affordable, quality options for cosmetic surgery. In the 2015 to 2016 period, Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre won the award for International Cosmetic Surgery Clinic of the Year. Not all medical tourists come to Malaysia just to be treated and then leave. When considering retirement, many people from North America and Europe decide that they want to relocate to a warmer country. On of the important aspects to consider in the retiree’s potential new home country is the quality of the health services for elderly people. Malaysia has already thought of this, and in the 2015 to 2017 period, the country was selected as the Best Country in the World for Retirement Healthcare. About 5 million medical tourists from around the world have already been provided with Malaysia’s award-winning healthcare. With extraordinary healthcare practitioners, there are virtually limitless possibilities and exceptional quality catered to your needs. Malaysia is home to more than 70 private healthcare service providers dedicated to ensuring medical tourists receive the very best experience. Additionally to being highly acclaimed, the healthcare services in Malaysia are also much more affordable than in competing medical tourism destinations. Not only that, but with a very well-staffed industry, waiting times to see world leading specialists in their fields are negligible.
Compared to getting treatment from the private healthcare industry in North America, Europe or Australia, the savings that medical tourists in Malaysia’s healthcare system encounter range between 40 and 80% depending on the procedure. One of the reasons that the savings are so pronounced is that the Malaysian Ministry of Health regulates how much the private sector is allowed to charge for certain procedures, ensuring the patient receives quality treatment at a fair price while still allowing the healthcare institution to turn a profit. The awards that the Malaysian healthcare industry has achieved did not come overnight. To ensure that the highest standards are met, many private healthcare institutions in Malaysia have become accredited by international organizations that routinely check to make sure that the quality of the infrastructure and services offered meet the organizations requirements to keep the accreditation. Some of these international accreditation agencies include the Joint Commission International (JCI), the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH), the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) and the Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC) of Australia. Malaysia’s universities have developed many great doctors, but to ensure knowledge on the latest procedures and technologies, many Malaysian doctors at the finest medical institutions have completed all, or a large portion, of their training at some of the world’s most reputable universities and institutes specializing in Medicine and Healthcare.
As Malaysia is a very multicultural country, and since its best medical practitioners have completed studies in Europe, North America, Australia and elsewhere, the service that medical tourists receive in Malaysia is both culturally sensitive and multi-lingual. Some of the languages that Malaysian healthcare service professionals are fluent in, other than English, are Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Hindi and Tamil. Translation services are also readily available for other languages.
For medical tourists, complete trip packages to Malaysia can also be tailored to suit each patients’ individual needs. This can include accommodation for family members, assistance with visa applications for medical purposes and a whole range of logistical project management. Finally, the Malaysia Healthcare Concierge and Lounge, is a pre-booked service which can be found both at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and at the Penang International Airport, greets medical visitors as soon as they set foot in either of Malaysia’s two largest cities. The government approved representative will escort medical tourists through expedited passport and customs control.
- Updated Information for Malaysia Visa Extension
- MALAYSIA 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Malaysia Electronic Visa for Indian Citizens
- MALAYSIA ENTRI VISA FEES AND COST
- What happens if I overstay my Malaysia Visa?
- Malaysia visa for Sri Lankan
- Malaysia visa for Serbian citizens
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR NEPALESE
- Malaysia visa for Myanmar
- Malaysia visa for Bhutanese
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR ETHIOPIAN CITIZENS
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR BANGLADESHI
- Malaysia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Malaysia eNTRI visa requirements
- Malaysia ENTRI visa photo requirements
- Malaysia eNTRI meaning
- Malaysia ENTRI for Indian citizens
- Malaysia Visa for Chinese
- THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR A MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION ENTRI NOTE
- Malaysia visa for Montenegrin
- How to do a Malaysia immigration ENTRI note check
- Malaysia Visa | Transit eNTRI and e-Visa
- How to get a Malaysia ENTRI online
- Can I get a Malaysia ENTRI visa online?
- Tips for visa to enjoy Malaysia
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.