As a Croatian citizen, when you travel to Mexico for tourism purposes, you do not have to obtain a visa from the nearest Mexican embassy. You must, however, buy a Mexico tourist card. The document is available for purchase with airlines, and you can also get it when you arrive in Mexico. But you can also acquire the card online before departure, and iVisa provides a short and smooth application process.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Croatia – the requirements
Before you start the application process, you must ensure that you have everything necessary at hand. Nevertheless, the list is not long, and the items on it are easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – when you apply online for a Tourist card, you must have at hand a valid passport. Moreover, the travel document in question has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – this requirement applies only if you travel to Mexico by air. It is essential to provide a flight number. When you take the trip by car, no substitute document is needed.
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, your Tourist Card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out before departure. Also, we suggest that you write down the FMM number just in case your Tourist Card is lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – an online application process also requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts multiple such methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Croatia – the online application form
From the moment you have everything you need you are free to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes but bear in mind that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 should you need assistance. The service does not charge.
The form consists of three easy steps. The first one covers the personal information, means of travel, as well as the processing timeframe for your application. As for the latter, iVisa gives you three options, and the one you choose will determine the cost of your Mexico tourist card. Here is what you can pick:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand. It is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is just $20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, you receive your Tourist Card in just 6 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher. You will be charged $40.
- Super Rush processing – as the fastest available option, this is the most expensive. The Tourist Card is approved in 30 minutes, but you have to pay $60 for it.
Know that the fees above apply when you travel by air. If you choose to travel by land, you will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
The second step expects you to handle the payment issue, and you must review your form as well. It is essential that the information you submit has no errors. Otherwise, you will receive an invalid tourist card.
Lastly, the third step is the moment when iVisa gives you instruction on how to upload the documents that support your application. Once you do that, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa will handle what follows.
The bottom line is that getting a Mexico tourist card online is far more convenient than the alternatives. The card I valid for 180 days since your arrival in Mexico, you can stay there for just as much, and you can use it for a single entry.