If you are a citizen of Saudi Arabia, then you should know that you need a consular visa if you travel to Mexico for tourism or business purpose. At the same time, you also need to purchase a Mexico tourist card, also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple. You can get it on the plane on your way to Mexico or on arrival. But with iVisa, you can apply for the FMM card online before departure and receive it in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – the requirements
First of all, you need to check if you have all it takes for a successful application process. That should not be difficult because the requirements for an FMM card are not many, and they are easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot get a Forma Migratoria Multiple unless you hold a passport. Plus, the visa policy of Mexico requires that the passport should be valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Mexico.
- Flight ticket – remember that this requirement applies only to tourists who decide to travel by air. The flight number is what matters. People who travel by car do not need a substitute document.
- E-mail address – as you can imagine, when you apply online for your tourist card, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You must remember to print it out before departure. We recommend more than one physical copy. Also, just in case your FMM gets lost or stolen, make sure to have the FMM number written down somewhere.
- Means of payment – when you apply online, the payment must be made online too. As to that, iVisa is pretty flexible. You can pay using a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also acceptable.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – the online application form
Then, you must access the application page and fill in an online form. You should finish that in no more than 20 minutes, but keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7. The service does not charge.
For your convenience, iVisa created a 3-step application form. The first step wants your personal information, but you also have to make a choice regarding the processing time of your application and your means of travel. Both of them establish the cost of your Mexico tourist card. Concerning the processing, you can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – this is the most commonly preferred option because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged only $20.
- Rush processing – if you wish for faster processing, you can select this one. It takes 6 hours for your Mexico tourist card to arrive, and the fee is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but the fee gets a bit higher. You will be charged $60.
When you travel by car, the cost of your Mexico tourist card differs. You will be charged an additional $29 for each processing time.
The second step wants you to insert your payment details for it to go through, but you also have to review your form to make sure it does not contain errors. And finally, the third step requires you to provide iVisa with a few supporting documents. As soon as you are done with that, you can submit your application, and iVisa will take it from there.
What is important to remember is that iVisa can help the citizens of Saudi Arabia get their Mexico tourist card with little effort. The FMM card is valid for 180 days after arrival, and it covers a single entry.