Learn More: Tourist eVisa
Myanmar launched the Tourist e-Visa system on 1 September 2014. e-Visas are issued online for tourism and business purposes only.
By using iVisa, travelers of certain nationalities do not have to visit the consulate to apply for a Tourist e-Visa. You can submit all the required documents and information and pay the visa fees online. This streamlined system cuts out the time wasted waiting in lines and costly processes that were previously in place.
The Myanmar Tourist e-Visa is an official document issued electronically by the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar. Applicants will receive their visas via email, after filling the application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment is completed.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport with at least 6 months of validity
A scanned color copy of passport bio page
A recent color passport-sized digital photo
Credit/debit card or PayPal account for payment
As a national from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam, you DO NOT require a visa for tourist visits of UP TO 14 days if entering and departing from Yangon, Mandalay, or Naypyidaw International Airports. If you would like to stay in Myanmar over 14 days, or wish to enter or exit from ANY of the land border checkpoints, then please apply for the appropriate eVisa.
The passport-style color photo must have been taken in the last 3 months.
Myanmar Tourist e-Visa holders are allowed to stay in Myanmar for a maximum of 28 days in Total in Single Entry.
Travelers must have passports with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
The Myanmar e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued.
IN THE CASE OF A MINOR:
For children over 7 years old, or for those who already have an individual passport, the parent must apply separately for their e-Visa.
Children under 7 years old can travel to Myanmar without the need for an individual e-Visa if they meet the following requirements:
- The child must be accompanied by the parent/guardian.
- The child must be included in the parent/guardian’s passport.
- The details of the child must be included in the parent/guardian’s e-Visa.
IMPORTANT: Remember that when you travel with the e-Visa you can ONLY enter Myanmar through the following ports of entry:
3 International Airports:
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nap Pyi Taw International Airport
5 International Land Border Checkpoints:
- Tachileik Land Border
- Myawaddy Land Border
- Kawthaung Land Border
- Tamu Land Border
- Rih Khaw Dar Land Border
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Yes, there is. All arrivals must quarantine for 14 days in a government facility or designated hotel and then self-quarantine at home for seven days.
In addition, travelers must be tested for COVID-19 at the end of the government facility quarantine and at the end of the home quarantine period.
We require the following to submit your information:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity from the planned date of entry.
- Passport-style color photo taken within 3 months of your application.
- A debit/credit card or Paypal account for payment.
- Standard Processing: 3 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 12 hours
- One of the 3 International Airports: Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw
- One of the 5 International Land Border Checkpoints: Tachileik, Myawaddy, Kawthaung, Tamu-Moreh, Rih Khaw Dar-Zokhawthar
- Myanmar visa for Dutch
- Myanmar Visa Requirements: Do I Need A Vaccine To Travel to Myanmar
- MYANMAR 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Myanmar visa for Spaniards
- Myanmar visa for Austrian
- Myanmar visa for South Korean
- MYANMAR VISA FOR U.S. CITIZENS
- Myanmar visa for Chinese
- Myanmar visa for Ukrainian
- Myanmar visa for Irish
- Myanmar eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- MYANMAR VISA FOR FRENCH
- Myanmar Visa for Indians
- HOW CAN I GET A MYANMAR VISA EXTENSION?
- Myanmar Visa for Canadians
- MYANMAR VISA FOR TURKISH CITIZENS
- MYANMAR VISA FOR TAIWANESE
- Myanmar visa for Swiss citizen
- Myanmar Visa for Sri Lankans
- Myanmar visa for South African citizens
- MYANMAR VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIAN
- MYANMAR VISA FOR RUSSIAN CITIZENS
- MYANMAR VISA FOR POLISH
- MYANMAR VISA FOR NORWEGIAN
- Myanmar visa for Nepalese
- MYANMAR VISA FOR MALAYSIANS
- MYANMAR VISA FOR GHANAIAN
- MYANMAR VISA FOR KENYAN
- MYANMAR VISA FOR ITALIAN
- MYANMAR VISA FOR EGYPTIANS
- MYANMAR VISA FOR BHUTANESE
- Myanmar visa for Bangladeshi
- MYANMAR VISA FOR AUSTRALIAN
- MYANMAR VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Myanmar visa for New Zealand citizen
- Myanmar Visa for Pakistani Citizens
- MYANMAR VISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- Myanmar visa for German
- Myanmar visa for Greek
- Myanmar visa for Israeli
- Myanmar visa for Romanian
- Myanmar Visa for Singaporeans
- Myanmar visa for Colombians
- MYANMAR VISA FOR JAPANESE