If you are planning a trip to the Netherlands, you may be wondering: Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Netherlands? The simple answer is that yes, a COVID-19 vaccine is currently required to enter the country, only if you are coming from a high-risk country. Other vaccines, such as tetanus and rabies, are not required but are recommended for traveling to the Netherlands. However, travel is restricted and there are other requirements you should know about for planning your trip, including the Netherlands Health Declaration. You can apply for this required document with iVisa.com. Read on to find out how iVisa.com can help you answer questions like Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Netherlands?
Note: Since April 20th, 2022, the Netherlands Health Declaration is no longer necessary if you're entering to the country by air.
Apply for your eVisas and health declarations using iVisa.com
- The first thing to do is to go to our website so that you can know what items you need to enter the Netherlands
- If you're eligible for an online document, fill in our application form.
- Select a processing speed and review the information to avoid mistakes.
- Pay for the fees once you're sure of the information.
- Attach the required items to the form and click the 'submit' button.
Now you can wait for your document!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine certificate to travel to the Netherlands?
COVID vaccination passports or certificates are no longer mandatory to enter the Netherlands. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to the Netherlands?
You don't need a pre-departure COVID-19 test to enter the Netherlands.
Travelers coming from China must present a pre-departure (PCR or antigen) test taken within 48 hours before departure.
Passengers under 12 are exempt from testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the Netherlands?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Can iVisa.com process a health declaration to the Netherlands?
Yes, we can help you get a Health Declaration depending on the country of origin.
What are the necessary documents to apply for a Health Declaration to travel to the Netherlands?
We are happy to show you how easily we make our forms. When applying for a Health Declaration with iVisa.com you will only need the following:
- Passport, with a scan of the information page. That’s the page with your photo.
- A credit or debit card to pay the processing fee.
- An email address, the answer will come to you by email.
What are the processing times and prices to apply for a Health Declaration?
Our strength is helping our clients avoid the stress of time-consuming government pages and infuriatingly long wait times. On iVisa.com, you will find 3 processing speeds, the options are as follows:
- Standard Processing : For the lowest price USD $33.49 your document can be processed in a standard timeframe 24 hours.
- Rush Processing : If your flight is sooner, you will have to pay a little more USD $58.99 for faster processing 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing : Choose this option if you need the fastest processing available 4 hours and pay a higher rate USD $94.99.
You can pay the fee with a debit or credit card.
How long does it take to apply for a Health Declaration for the Netherlands?
Applying with iVisa.com is very easy and only takes you 20 minutes. Just:
- Fill out a Health Declaration form
- Answer the questions carefully to avoid delays in the delivery of documentation. Now pay the processing fee
- Upload any documents that are required, then just wait for your Health Declaration to arrive.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
The internet is full of websites offering all kinds of services, so iVisa.com likes to differentiate itself by using the best possible security protection to ensure that customer data is protected against threats on the web. You can trust us to store your passport details in sealed databases that can be accessed by authorized staff members and no one else. We also have years of experience for you to apply with complete peace of mind.
Where can I find more information?
You can find more information about Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Netherlands?, travel documents, and visas required to enter countries around the world on the website at iVisa.com. Our knowledgeable staff is waiting to hear from you.
The Netherlands is a fascinating country and Amsterdam is a wonderful place to experience real Dutch culture and history. Our top advice for pedestrians is to watch out for the bikes. They’re everywhere! As the Netherlands is a flat country, its residents cycle everywhere. Visit the Anne Frank house and see the attic space where Anne wrote most of her diary. Take a trip to the Heineken beer factory- we can assure you that it slips even better in the tasting room at the end of the tour. The zoo is well laid out and always tops the list of favorites for kids and families. Outside the city, head to South Kennemerland National Park for an unforgettable experience. It’s one of the best places in the country for nature-lovers. Spot wild horses and watch for birds amongst the grasses and dunes. Make sure you remember to try Dutch pancakes where you’re over there too! Choose your filling and pop them in your mouth while they’re still hot. Delicious!
iVisa.com will make sure that your trip gets off to a great start!