Since the end of January, Norwegian Government Officials have imposed a travel ban to Norway. Only Norwegian passport holders, legal residents, foreigners with a family permit, refugee status seekers, and other specific cases can get into the country. As a Citizen of Sweden, if you fit one of these conditions, you must hand out the Norway Entry Registration, a COVID-19 negative test result, and spend 10 days in self-isolation.
iVisa.com offers a reliable online service to apply for your Entry Registration helping you to sort out How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Norway During Coronavirus and relieving you from this pressure.
What is the easiest way to acquire my Norway Entry Registration with iVisa.com?
- Go to our Online Application Form.
- Fill out with your exact information and upload your scanned passport.
- Choose over the processing time that suits you the most.
- Send your application (it will be assessed and we will let you know if something must change).
- Get your entry registration in your email (Wait as much as your selected processing time).
- Print the document.
Is it relevant to apply for my Norway Entry Registration in advance?
Of course, it is. When you do this in advance, you gain time in case we need to adjust your application or travel document and invest in your other trip-related topics. Apply now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Norway?
Yes, Norway has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. Unless you are traveling from the green countries, in order to enter Norway for tourism purposes, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Norway travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Norway?
Quarantine requirements: Dependent on where the traveler is arriving from.
Quarantine exemption: Fully vaccinated travelers.
Category 1: Travelers from green countries
- Quarantine: There is no quarantine.
Category 2: Travelers from orange, red and purple countries
- Quarantine: 10 days in self-isolation
- Quarantine testing: PCR test on day 7 to end isolation early.
Category 3: Travelers from dark red countries and the rest of the world
- Quarantine: 10 days in quarantine hotel
- Quarantine testing: PCR test on day 3 (to proceed to self-isolation) and day 7 to end quarantine early.
What is the cost I need to cover and What is the regular process duration length?
iVisa.com has adjusted its service to the new COVID-19 context to help our clients on How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Norway During Coronavirus and other important circumstances:
- Standard Processing Speed: USD 20.00 for waiting 24 hours for your document
- Rush Processing Time: USD 35.00 for waiting 8 hours for your form
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 60.00 for waiting for as little as 4 hours.
How does the process with iVisa.com start?
- First, Fill out this questionnaire and choose your processing time.
- Second, Make sure your information is accurate and choose how will you cover our service fee (Paypal, valid credit, or debit card).
- Third, Once you upload your passport photo, submit your application.
Is there a place where I can encounter specific details about the process?
What if instead of a place, there are people. You can count on our Customer Support Agents, who are willing to help you during the morning, the mid-day, the night, the 24 hours of a day during the seven days of a week. They will solve your concerns about the process and How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Norway During Coronavirus Start your application now
Which documents are indicated to procure my Norway Entry Registration?
Our process is simple. The only data you will need to procure your registration and solve everything related to How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Norway During Coronavirus are:
- A scanned of your passport.
- An Email Address.
- Mechanism of Payment (Paypal, debit, or credit card).
Can I locate this form available without paying money?
Yes. However, if we do the process for you, we guarantee your document will have no mistakes and you get to focus your time and effort on your concerns.
Why should I grant iVisa.com access to my data?
Because we won’t sell, are interested or licensed to do it to third parties. We also have a safe platform and we just require the exact information this registration entry needs. Thousands of customers have already trusted iVisa.com and have obtained their travel documents on time and error-free. See what they are telling about us Here.
Experience the life of Vikings! Go to Bygdøy, a peninsula on the west side of the city center of Oslo. Despite being mostly a residential area, this place is recognized for having the most popular and iconic museums in Norway. It is an area with forests and beaches, it can be accessed by boat or bus, which are free when you get the Oslo Pass.
The first museum you should visit is the Viking Ship Museum, a fabulous way to learn more about Norwegian heritage and to see the world’s best-preserved Viking boat along with its gorgeous wooden carvings, skeletal remains, and articles that give us a glance at the Vikings' captivating world. Another museum you cannot miss is the Norwegian Museum of Cultural History, which highlights an Open-Air Museum with 160 historic structures. The main attraction is Gol Stave Church built around 1200. The museum concentrates on the time period from 1500 until the present time.