Norway is an incredible country with just the right combination of nature and culture. Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo and explore the impressive fountain that depicts the different phases of human life. The incredible 16-meter monolith in the center is the work of Gustav Vigeland, who has produced 650 sculptures for this site. Go to Norway and let iVisa.com handle your travel documentation.
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina must soon acquire a new authorization known as ETIAS. The Norway ETIAS will be available by the end of 2022.
Read more details about the Norway ETIAS for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ETIAS?
ETIAS is the European Travel Information and Authorization System. The ETIAS is the new mandatory authorization for all international travelers exempt from the Schengen visa. The process is 100% online, which means you only need an Internet connection and time to complete an easy electronic form.
Continue your journey and explore the Norway ETIAS for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina here.
I’m a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Should I apply for ETIAS?
Yes! Nationalities exempt from the Schengen visa must acquire the ETIAS document before arrival in the Schengen zone. In this case, Bosnia and Herzegovina is exempt from the Schengen visa. Therefore, citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina must obtain the Norway ETIAS.
Can I visit other countries with Norway ETIAS?
Yes! The Norway ETIAS for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina allows entry to the 26 countries in the Schengen zone. Still, not all of Europe belongs to the Schengen zone, so carefully select the countries you would like to visit with the ETIAS authorization. Try the Visa Checker and confirm what countries in Europe admit the ETIAS document.
What is the validity of the Norway ETIAS?
The Norway ETIAS for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina is valid for a maximum of 3 consecutive years. The ETIAS document allows travelers to stay up to 90 days in the Schengen zone, including Norway.
What are the requirements?
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina need to fill out an online application with personal details, like name, birthdate, passport number, among others. As well, travelers must answer questions related to security, such as past trips to war zones, if applicable.
Travelers must have the next requirements as well:
- A scan of your passport, your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after arrival in Norway.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a small fee for making the process easier, that you can pay with Paypal or use a **credit/debit.
What are the processing times and fees?
The Norway ETIAS for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina has three options:
- Standard processing service, wait a flexible time if you go for the cheapest alternative.
- Rush processing service, receive the Norway ETIAS in less time for a higher price.
- Super Rush processing service, if you need your travel document as soon as possible, then choose the fastest option.
What is the ETIAS process?
- First, respond to the questions in the electronic form and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Second, check your information and decide your payment method, between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Third, attach the documents required, like your passport scan.
How will I receive the ETIAS authorization?
As soon as you arrive, show your travel documents so you can have a smooth entry to Norway.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is definitely safe! iVisa.com has established strict security guidelines for all its services. Our datacenters will manage your information in the safest way.
Explore the comments page and learn more about iVisa.com services.
The Norway ETIAS for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina is just a few minutes away!
Where can I find more information?
Trust us and discover everything Norway has to offer!