Millions of people from all over the world travel to Saudi Arabia each year. If you're a citizen of the U.S. who wants to travel to Saudi Arabia, you'll need a visa. iVisa is pleased to offer Saudi e-Visas online. Our online application takes only minutes to complete and is secure and straightforward.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa
How many times can I enter Saudi Arabia with an Umrah e-Visa?
A Saudi Umrah e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
This is a special visa that is meant for religious pilgrims. If you are a Muslim woman, you cannot travel to Saudi Arabia alone. You must have a male next of kin who is over 18, or, if you are over the age of 45, you can travel with a group of women above that age or as a group leader.
e-Visa Processing Times
Your waiting period will depend on the speed you choose at checkout.
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
e-Visa Expiration Date
Your e-Visa for Saudi Arabia will expire 1 year after issued.
Saudi Tourist eVisa Eligibility
Saudi Arabia only began issuing tourist visas in 2013. There are now 51 eligible countries. If you are a legal resident of one of them, you can obtain a Saudi Umrah eVisa online with iVisa.
Saudi Business Visa Information
If you’re planning to travel to Saudi Arabia for business of any kind, you should always apply for a Saudi business visa. It is illegal to conduct business while in Saudi Arabia on a tourist visa.
Is the Saudi e-Visa hard to obtain?
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is not difficult to get. You need only a few documents and some details, and you likely have most of them at-hand.
What documents are necessary to apply for a Saudi Umrah e-Visa?
These documents will be needed before applying for your e-Visa:
- Departure Ticket - Show your ticket to leave the country to officials.
- Applicant Photo - Have a recent color passport photo.
- Bank Statement - You’ll need proof that you can pay for your trip to customs officers.
- Proof of Lodging - A hotel reservation document will work fine for this.
- Passport Details - Scan your passport bio page. You'll need 6 months validity from the day you plan to enter Saudi Arabia.
- Travel Authorization - Present your host's letter or statement stating the reason for your trip.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - Prove your identity with your government's official document.
Saudi Arabia Stay Limits with Umrah e-Visa
Your maximum stay will be 90 days Total.
Is the Saudi Arabia visa a multiple-entry visa?
Yes. The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is a multiple-entry visa.
Online e-Visa Price for Saudi Arabia
The total cost of your Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 175.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 200.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 225.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
The Saudi Umrah e-Visa for Citizens of the United States
Filled with many archeological and spiritually significant landmarks and cultural treasures, Saudi Arabia is an important tourist and religious pilgrimage destination. Let us help you take the hassle out of obtaining the correct visa with our safe and easy online e-Visa application.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our support team members 24/7 by clicking the Help link.
Have a great trip to Saudi Arabia!