Learn More: Entry Registration
The Slovenia Entry Registration is a new travel paper that all travelers must have before traveling to this country. With this document, the Government of Slovenia will be able to contact the travelers in case they’ve been in contact with someone who developed coronavirus symptoms.
WHO CAN ENTER SLOVENIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
This document is mandatory for all travelers who enter Slovenia. Travel for tourism purposes is highly unadvised due to still-closed touristic infrastructure. Therefore, travelers can only visit this country for certain circumstances like medical care, work tasks, diplomatic purposes, parental care, and similar activities. Regardless of the purpose, all of these travelers must apply for the Slovenia Entry Registration, including EU citizens or citizens from the Schengen zone.
GET THE SLOVENIA ENTRY REGISTRATION
You can apply for the Slovenia Entry Registration online, and you’ll only need to provide some details regarding your health status and your trip. To enter the country, you will need either a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 1-3 days before departure or a covid vaccination certificate. All others are subject to quarantine on arrival.
Check our application page to fill in the Slovenia Entry Registration.
DISPLAY THE FORM
After you complete the application request, we’ll send you the Slovenia Entry Registration to your email inbox before you start your travel. After you arrive there, you have to strictly follow all the safety protocols made by the authorities, including a quarantine for 10 days if required.
Check the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Slovenia.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
Slovenia Entry Registration is part of the required documents you will need to enter Slovenia. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Slovenia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Citizens of the European Union or citizens of Schengen countries must have a valid travel document with them when entering the country (applies to all ages of passengers, including the youngest children).
COVID-19 negative certification required for entering the country.
If you are eligible, get fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Wait 2 weeks after getting your second vaccine dose to travel—it takes time for your body to build protection after any vaccination.
Get tested with a viral test 1–3 days before your trip.
Do NOT travel if you were exposed to COVID-19, you are sick, or you test positive for COVID-19. Learn when it is safe for you to travel. Don’t travel with someone who is sick.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
That depends on your individual case. if you are able to present one of the following documents, you will not be ordered to quarantine upon entering Slovenia:
- a negative PCR test for the presence not older than 48 hours and performed in a Schengen Area country, UK or USA
- a certificate of a positive PCR test result which is more than 21 days old but not more than six months old or a medical certificate confirming that the person has recovered from COVID-19 and that less than six months have elapsed
- proof of a COVID-19 vaccination
All others must quarantine for 10 days as soon as they enter the country. It is possible to end the quarantine after being tested for COVID-19 and producing a negative result.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
You can apply for this document at any time, but we recommend you apply for it at least 72 hours before your travel. You should also consider the following:
- The validity of the passport must not be less than 6 months.
- You must have a valid payment method to pay for the document’s fee.
- You must have a valid email address as well.
Get your document now and forget about having to check if you’re available to apply.
Slovenia is officially known as the Republic of Slovenia. It is one of the twenty-seven sovereign states that form the European Union. Slovenia is popular for having more than 10,000 caves, its brown bear population, its incredible castles, and the variety of ecosystems inside the country. It’s an excellent country for strolling, and it has one of the most colorful capital cities in Europe, Ljubljana.
Slovenia has all kinds of lands to explore, from the Alps to relaxing beaches in places like Izola, that’s why this country is known as the place where the Alps meet the Mediterranean and the Pannonian Plain. Slovenia is a sustainable destination of unique experiences. We enjoy sharing the knowledge of these experiences with you. This country is an amazing place to discover many gems, but it’s important to do it safely and responsibly, which is why you shouldn’t forget about the Slovenia Entry Registration.
The Slovenia Entry Registration is a required document to enter Slovenia while the current coronavirus pandemic is still present. It’s not difficult to apply for it, as you only have to complete an online form to receive it. By having this document and other travel items like your passport, you’re ready to enter Slovenia.
One of the most visited regions in Slovenia is Ljubljana, the capital city, and the Central area. Ljubljana & Central Slovenia are a great starting spot to explore Slovenia's special highlights. Ljubljana is the cultural center of this country, and as an interesting fact, its name sounds like the word “beloved” in Slovenian (Ljubljana–ljubljena). In this place, you can enjoy many urban activities, including festivals and street concerts. Additionally, this city has a lake where the oldest wheel in the world was discovered. Ljubljana’s green trails lead to other tourist areas, and many of them have been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Some of the most important places in Ljubljana are the Central Market, Ljubljana Castle, Dragon Bridge, the National Gallery, and Plečnik House. Aside from that, you can also explore the surrounding areas of this city with a bike if you want to romanticize your trip. You’re free to climb up Velika Planina, explore the heritage of Slovenia’s castles, take a closer look at the history of the Ljubljansko Barje wetland in Vrhnika, and stroll through a meticulously designed park of the Volčji Potok Arboretum.
There’s more in Central Slovenia than the capital city. You can also explore Kočevje Region, a well-known place for being home to the Brown Bear. Together with the Krokar primeval forest, both inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List, the Kočevje Region offers a truly mystical landscape. This is Europe's most self-sustaining forest habitat, which is why it’s an excellent spot to observe Brown Bear. Thanks to this region, Slovenia is called the “bear country”. Plus, Kočevje Region has hiking and cycling infrastructure perfectly set up to work seamlessly with its beautiful natural environment. It’s not difficult to join an expedition here to explore the migration paths of the exotic brown bear. However, it’s highly recommended to do it under the experienced guidance of a local guide, otherwise, it could be very dangerous. Besides, with professional guidance, you can also taste unusual edible forest herbs.
Alpine Slovenia is another part of the country that you cannot miss. Numerous activities among the highest mountains and the wildest waters are ready to be part of your schedule. The Alpine area is a world of peaceful mountains and hills. Hiking and biking trails lead you across the Julian Alps, the Kamnik-Savinja Alps, and the Pohorje Hills to the highest peaks, lakes, and waterfalls. Besides, this is an excellent spot to appreciate winter sports thanks to the ski resorts. Here you can enjoy natural treasures with green valleys and probably the most beautiful Slovenian lakes, but at the same time, you can also go to the dome-shaped hills to meet the town with the oldest vine in the world.
From Bled to the Upper Savinja Valley, Alpine Slovenia is a magnificent region for those who love nature and mountainous landscapes. You shouldn’t overlook other impressive places in Central Slovenia like Idrija, Novo Mesto, Kamnik, and Bela Krajina. If you have enough time to visit them all, don’t doubt in doing it. Some of the most popular places in this region are Mozirski Gaj Gardens, Rinka Waterfall, the Snow Cave, the Gornji Grad Cathedral, and the Museum of Forestry and Woodworking.
Many places and tourist spots await you in Slovenia, but before arranging your holidays there, remember that there are some travel restrictions. One of them is to apply for the Slovenia Entry Registration first. The Slovenia Entry Registration is a mandatory requirement for all travelers who enter Slovenia, especially if the traveler must visit the country for an emergency like work tasks, medical care, etc.
You can get the Slovenia Entry Registration through an online application form. But before doing that, you must have a COVID-19 negative certification. This test certificate must be taken 1 to 3 days before your trip to Slovenia. In case you don’t get the COVID-19 negative certification, you have to quarantine for at least 10 days upon arrival, but you’ll also be able to end up the quarantine sooner if you take the test there.
The Slovenia Entry Registration is a document you must have ready at least 72 hours before your travel, but we can help you out with our services. By using our website, you’ll be able to complete this online form within a few minutes. We have designed an effortless platform that will make the application process much easier and faster for you.
Completing the application form will be the easiest part of the process. After that you just have to wait. Once you receive the Slovenia Entry Registration via email inbox, get ready to hand-sign it and print it if required so that you can show it to the authorities. As you can see, it can be easier than that, and it should be a great way of getting closer to your dream travel to Slovenia.
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of United Arab Emirates
- Slovenia Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Slovenia?
- How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Slovenia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Croatia Can Enter Slovenia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Slovenia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Austria Can Enter Slovenia During Coronavirus
- Slovenia COVID Testing
- Slovenia COVID 19 Travel Restrictions
- Slovenia COVID Entry Rules
- Slovenia COVID Quarantine
- How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Slovenia During Coronavirus
- Slovenia (Schengen) visa for citizens of Zimbabwe: Info here
- Slovenia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan
- Is Schengen Visa Valid for Slovenia?
- Slovenia Schengen Visa Validity
- Slovenia Schengen Visa Cost
- Slovenia Schengen Visa Requirements
- SLOVENIA (SCHENGEN) VISA FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA: KNOW MORE
- SLOVENIA (SCHENGEN) VISA FOR CITIZENS OF DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- SLOVENIA (SCHENGEN) VISA FOR CITIZENS OF HAITI: LEARN MORE
- SLOVENIA (SCHENGEN) VISA FOR CITIZENS OF PAKISTAN: KNOW MORE
- SLOVENIA (SCHENGEN) VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDIA: ALL ABOUT IT
- Learn more about the Slovenia ETIAS Requirements
- How can you get the Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Israel?
- Know more about the Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of El Salvador
- Crucial Information about the Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Mexico
- What should you know about the Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Chile?
- Essential Details about the Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala
- How can you obtain the Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Brazil?
- What should you know about the Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Australia?
- How to attain the Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Ukraine?
- How can I attain the Slovenia Etias for citizens of Canada?
- Get to know about the Slovenia ETIAS for the citizens of United States of America
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Vanuatu: Guide for beginners
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Uruguay: A Guidebook For Visa
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Singapore
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Samoa
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Vincent
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Lucia
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Peru
- Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Paraguay
- Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Panama
- Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Palau
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Nicaragua
- Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand
- Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Nauru
- Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Montenegro
- Slovenia ETIAS for citizens of Moldova
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Micronesia
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Mauritius
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of the Marshall Islands
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Malaysia
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Macao
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Japan
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Hong Kong
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Honduras
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Grenada
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Dominica
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Brunei
- SLOVENIA ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- SLOVENIA ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF BARBADOS
- SLOVENIA ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS
- SLOVENIA ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
- SLOVENIA ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF ALBANIA IN AN EASY WAY
- Is Slovenia ETIAS necessary for Citizens of Georgia?
- Here is everything that you should know regarding the Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Costa Rica
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Colombia: Everything You Need to Know
- Slovenia ETIAS for Citizens of Argentina: The Ultimate Guide
- Find out more about the Multiple Entry benefits with Slovenia ETIAS
- What is the Validity of the Slovenia ETIAS?
- What is the cost of the Slovenia ETIAS?