Nowadays, you can explore South Sudan with the South Sudan eVisa. Travelers from Somalia must obtain this electronic visa. It’s simple if you use the iVisa.com platform. Our three-step process will only take you a few minutes to complete. Also, you have a team of experts ready to answer all your questions.
Continue learning more about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Somalia below. In addition, we have displayed the latest information about traveling during the pandemic. Check it out.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID guidelines in South Sudan?
Citizens of Somalia should be aware of the following:
- They must take a PCR test within 96 hours of entry to South Sudan and show negative results.
- If they have a COVID vaccine certificate, there is no need to do a quarantine period. Travelers with the PCR test must isolate themselves for 7 days, and passengers without the test must do it for 10 days.
Before your trip, check our FAQ section to learn the latest details about COVID restrictions in South Sudan.
Check more about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Somalia with us.
What is the South Sudan eVisa, and how can I apply?
The South Sudan eVisa is the official document that allows your entry to South Sudan. The process is 100% online, which means iVisa.com can help you all the way.
The application process has three steps:
- First: Fill out the application form with your details and select a processing time.
- Second: Review your application and correct any mistakes. Proceed to pay for the service with a debit or credit card.
- Third: Upload the required documentation and apply.
Receive the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Somalia in your email inbox. We will send instructions about its use.
What are the costs and processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: The most common service with a regular waiting period. USD $195.05 - 7 days
- Rush Processing Time: Our team will work quicker for your travel requirement. USD $244.05 - 5 days
- Super Rush Processing Time: Expect your travel document as soon as possible. USD $313.05 - 3 days
Let us help you with the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Somalia.
What documents do I need to start?
Collect these items:
- Valid passport.
- Email address: We will send the travel document electronically.
- Payment method: Choose between a credit or debit card.
We can support you with the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Somalia. Travel now and enjoy this African country.
Can I rely on iVisa.com?
Of course! Plenty of travelers have trusted our service for years. Therefore, we can assure you that we can handle the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Somalia.
Explore our customer reviews and confirm we have what you need. Our team can help you with any travel needs.
Where can I find more information?
Connect with our customer support team that is available all day long. We can solve your doubts about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Somalia.
iVisa.com has all the tools to help you with your next trip to South Sudan.
Traveling to South Sudan is a unique experience. Juba, the capital, has attracted a significant humanitarian and expatriate community, which has led to the appearance of some fine restaurants. You will find all budgets, and it’s the perfect way to get to know the locals, especially in the restaurants, where you can find traditional foods.
The top restaurant in the city is Da Vinci, where you can find Italian, international and vegetarian dishes. Check Notos Lounge Bar and Grill if you want to try some Indian and Mediterranean meals. Another place you shouldn’t miss is Spice ‘n Herbs, where the Chinese, Italian and Indian dishes are excellent. If you’re into Thai and Asian meals, head to Home and Away. Also, you should visit Il Paradiso and Juba Bridge Hotel Restaurant for African and Ethiopian food. Le Bistro is the place to go if you want some burgers, pies, and cakes. If you have the time, visit Istanbul for Turkish food and Villa Marvella for a snack. We’re sure you will find your way to the best meals in South Sudan. Juba has a lot to offer.