Learn More: Health Declaration (T8 Form)
The Thailand Health Declaration, or T.8 Form, is a travel document that must be filled out by visitors of all nationalities before their arrival in the country. The purpose of the form is to help the Thai government to manage the risks related to travel during the ongoing pandemic.
The Thailand Health Declaration Form does NOT replace a visa in any way. If your nationality requires a visa to visit Thailand, you still need to get one. Get started on your Thailand Health Declaration Form.
WHO CAN ENTER THAILAND WITH THE T.8 FORM
The Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 Form) is required for all nationalities without exception. The Health Declaration does not replace a visa, so be sure to get one if your nationality needs a visa to enter Thailand.
See the FAQs for other required documents for entering Thailand.
OBTAIN THE THAILAND HEALTH DECLARATION
You can apply in advance for the T.8 Form at any time. We’ll process your order so you have the document 72 hours before your departure. If you apply within 72 hours of your departure, you’ll receive it according to the processing time you select (see FAQs). On the application, you’ll have to provide personal information and some details about your intended stay in Thailand as well as health information. It is required to have a confirmed flight ticket before submitting the form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENTS
We’ll email you the T.8 Health Declaration prior to your departure, so you have it ready to show to the immigration officers once you get to the airport.
Find more information on regulations in Thailand that you need to follow on arrival.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Purchase eMed's self-testing COVID-19 kit and get 6 antigen tests sent to your US home address for only $150. Self-test in privacy with a virtual Certified Guide using the NAVICA App. Accurate results are delivered in 15 minutes, which leaves plenty of time to get to the airport. eMed's antigen tests are ideal for travelers on a round-trip journey to this destination from the US.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
- Credit or debit card for the payment
All travelers to Thailand, including Thai citizens returning from abroad, are required to have Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form).
Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your planned arrival date.
The Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form) is part of the required documentation you will need to enter Thailand, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Thailand. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
Travelers are also required to show on arrival: proof of health insurance that covers COVID-related expenses and a negative COVID-19 test (RT-PCR test) issued within 72 hours before departure.
When you land in Thailand, you will be able to use the Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form) at all international airports.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Thailand has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Thailand, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinopharm and Sputnik V.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test exemptions: There are no exemptions.
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet American airline entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the US!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
- Quarantine requirements- fully vaccinated travelers: 7 days
- Quarantine requirements- unvaccinated travelers, children and passengers accompanying children: 10 days
- Standard Processing - for USD 20.00 we’ll process your document within 24 hours.
- Rush Processing - for USD 30.00 you are able to receive your Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form) in only 4 hours.
- Super Rush Processing - for a total cost of USD 55.00 you can get your declaration in just 30 minutes. If you are in a hurry and want your document as quickly as possible, we recommend this option.
- Passport with at least 6-month validity: The image format of your passport scan must be in PNG, JPG or JPEG.
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for payment: The payment method you choose must be made online.
We have three processing speeds for you to choose from:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
Depending on the option you choose, the price will change.
The documents you must present upon arrival at the airport in Thailand will depend on two points that we present below:
For Foreigners: You must have:
- A health certificate stating that you do not have Coronavirus disease (it must be issued within 72 hours before the arrival date.)
- A health insurance policy that shows a minimum medical coverage of 100,000 USD in Thailand and expenses related to COVID-19 treatment.
- The QR code on the Thai Health Declaration (T.8 Form).
- Approved visa, if your nationality requires one.
For Thai citizens: You must have:
- A health certificate indicating that you are fit to travel.
- A letter issued by the Royal Thai Embassy, Royal Thai Consulate-General or Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Kingdom of Thailand certifying that you are a Thai national returning to Thailand.
- The QR Code on the Thai Health Declaration (T.8 Form).
Please find here a sample of the Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form):
- Thailand Visa Requirements
- How can Japanese citizens enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- How can Spanish citizens enter Thailand during the COVID-19?
- HOW CAN NORWEGIANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN SWISS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN IRANIANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can French citizens enter Thailand during COVID-19?
- HOW CAN ITALIANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN KOREANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN MACAO PEOPLE ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can Germans enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- Can British people enter Thailand during Coronavirus? - Requirements for Entry
- How can Dutch enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- How can Swedes enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- HOW CAN DANES ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- THAILAND HEALTH DECLARATION REQUIREMENT
- HOW CAN HONGKONGERS CITIZENS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS
- OBTAIN YOUR THAILAND T.8 FORM ONLINE (HEALTH DECLARATION)
- THAILAND HEALTH CONTROLS DUE TO COVID-19
- HOW CAN US CITIZENS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- THAILAND 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- HOW TO ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS
- Thailand visa for Saudis (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Bulgarian Citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand Visa Policy
- Thailand vaccination requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Thailand?
- How to enter Thailand during COVID-19 for Thais
- How to enter Thailand during COVID-19 for Canadians
- PCR Testing in Bangkok, Thailand
- Vaccination Passport Thailand: How to Get It
- THAILAND VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- Thailand visa for Indians (Visa on Arrival)
- THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL BY CRUISE
- THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- DO I NEED A VISA FOR THAILAND?
- Thailand visa for Lithuanians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Maldivians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Latvians (Visa on Arrival)
- CAN I GET A THAILAND VISA EXTENSION?
- Thailand visa for Ukrainian (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Fijians (Visa on Arrival)
- How to Get a Thailand Visa
- HOW TO GET A MULTIPLE-ENTRY VISA FOR THAILAND
- THAILAND VISA APPLICATION
- THAI VISA SERVICE
- THAILAND VISA FOR ROMANIANS (VISA ON ARRIVAL)
- Thailand visa for Mauritians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Andorran Citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Bhutanese (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Chinese citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Cypriot citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- THAILAND VISA FOR ETHIOPIAN CITIZENS (VISA ON ARRIVAL)
- Thailand visa for Kazakhstani (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Maltese Citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Papua New Guinea Nationals (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for San Marino Nationals (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Taiwanese citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Uzbeks (Visa on Arrival)
- THAILAND VISA COST
- THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL FORM