How to Apply: Tourist eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: Tourist eVisa
Due to the new regulations that are being taken worldwide to stop the spread of the new COVID-19, the United Arab Emirates authorities have designed some travel documents which all travellers who intend to enter in the United Arab Emirates territory must present in the port of entry.
These travel documents are a Tourist eVisa + Medical Insurance + Health Declaration + Quarantine Form. Luckily for you, iVisa can help you to process all these documents 100% online, in the easiest and fastest way possible.
You won’t need to send documents by mail or visit an embassy office to set an appointment, you can do this process from the comfort of your house. Once the documents are issued, our team will send them to your email address right away so you can print them and take them with you on your trip to the United Arab Emirates.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to apply for these documents you will need to provide the following:
- Ordinary passport copy with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Photo with white background
- Confirmed flight reservation to UAE (not document, but reservation code from the airline)
Children traveling with parents:
- Passport scan
- Passport photo
- Birth certificate in English or Arabic. Please note translated documents should be attested on the front page.
After this, you will be requested to provide some extra information to fill out the Medical Insurance, Health Declaration, and Quarantine Form.
NOTE: All travelers must have the following documents before entering in UAE:
- Valid tourist eVisa (which we provide you).
- Valid passport.
- Health Declaration form (which we provide you).
- Quarantine undertaking form (which we provide you).
- Copy of PCR test issued 96 hours prior to the date of departure.
- Health insurance is valid for the duration of the visa validity that must cover COVID-19 examination and treatment costs (which we provide you).
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO FOR YOUR VISA:
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
The cost will vary depending on the processing time you choose:
The UAE Tourist Visa costs USD 115.00. Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 35.00 for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush, the service fee is USD 65.00 and USD 95.00, respectively.
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 7 Business Days
Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
The tourist visa is valid for 60 days after issued. This means you must enter UAE within this period. It is a Single Entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days in Total.
The medical insurance is valid for 30 days.
If you overstay the 30 days in Total limit that the visa allows, you will be subject to a fine of 100 AED, plus an additional 200 AED for each extra day.
Please note that that date of entry and exit count towards the 30 days in Total limit. Even if you arrive at 23:59 local time, that will count as one day.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- UAE visa for Indians traveling to Dubai
- UAE visa fees
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE BEST VISA SERVICES FOR DUBAI?
- UAE VISA FOR JORDAN CITIZENS
- UAE VISA FOR SERBIAN CITIZENS
- UAE Visa for Citizens of the Philippines
- UAE Visa for El Salvador Citizens
- UAE visa for Citizens of Costa Rica
- UAE Visa for Citizens of Sri Lanka
- UAE Visa for Uruguay Citizens
- UAE visa form
- Documents required for a UAE visa
- Can I get a UAE visa at Sharjah Airport?
- UAE VISA FOR THAILAND CITIZENS
- What is the UAE visa policy?
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE) VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Do I need a Tourist Visa to travel to Dubai?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
- UAE Visa for Honduras Citizens
- UAE Visa for Mexicans
- What is the simplest UAE visa process?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.