Is your passport expiry date coming soon? Are you looking for ways to renew your passport? Before that, you must know how important is to meet the requirements for Passport Renewal. To get your Passport Renewal online, you must be a citizen of the US currently living in the United States and have a US passport.
To learn how important is to meet the requirements for Passport Renewal, you can contact iVisa.com and get your Passport Renewal in the most relaxed way.
How does the Passport Renewal Service of iVisa.com work?
With iVisa.com, the Passport Renewal service is super easy. Your effort and time will be saved by utilizing our unrivaled services. You just have to complete a few steps that are:
- Step 1: Upload your photo and fill out an Application Form after paying the processing fee.
- Step 2: Obtain your kit through the mail with everything you need for passport renewal and drop it off at the nearest mailbox or post office.
- Step 3: Track your application and get your passport in 10 weeks or 4-6 weeks depending on the option for the processing you choose.
To explore more about how important is to meet the requirements for Passport Renewal, you can go through the section given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can utilize this service?
To apply for a Passport Renewal with iVisa.com, you explore how important is to meet the requirements for Passport Renewal. You must meet all the requirements if you are a US citizen with a US passport holder:
- You must have your current passport with you.
- You must be of 16 years or older.
- Your name must be written correctly in your current passport.
- Your current passport must be issued within the last 15 years.
- Your current passport must have not any damages.
Do I have to send my current Passport to iVisa.com?
There is no need to send your current passport to iVisa.com. You will receive a renewal kit through the mail that has:
- A ready to sign DS-82 Form.
- A Printed Photo.
- A USPS envelope with postage to ship.
- A bank cheque to cover the government fee.
What if my Passport Renewal application gets rejected?
If your Passport Renewal application gets rejected by the US government in a highly unlikely case, you will receive a 100% refund of our iVisa.com Fee. Learn More about how important is to meet the requirements for Passport Renewal.
What is the processing cost for the Passport Renewal process?
You have to pay USD 130 for the government fee for the Passport Renewal. In addition to that, you have to pay the processing cost for iVisa.com’s services:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com to Obtain Your Passport Renewal as we have been delivering quality services for many years to our customers and you can check their reviews on our webpage.
How can I clear my doubts?
To clear your doubts, you can visit our website or contact our customer care executives.
If you are looking for a romantic getaway or adventure trip, you can visit the Maldives. This is a small state in South Asia with plenty of attractions. Male city is the capital of Maldives that is renowned for its rich heritage, bustling markets, stunning beaches, opulent restaurants, and narrow lanes. Among a large number of gorgeous islands, your trip will be incomplete if you won’t visit COMO Cocoa Island. This cozy island is a perfect vacation destination for those who are looking to relax and rejuvenate. If you are looking for some adventure, plan a trip to Maafushi Island that offers fun and thrilling activities for visitors. You can also add Artificial Beach to your travel itinerary get plenty of options for adventurous water sports. If you are interested in visiting a calm island, Fulhadhoo islands is a perfect package for you with clear lagoons, white sand beaches, shady palm trees, and a tranquil ambiance.