If you are planning a trip to Vietnam anytime soon, you should know that you have the option of applying for an evisa using an online service provided by iVisa. It is a convenient way of obtaining a travel permit within Vietnamese borders, and applying for it is one of the easiest things you will ever do. You are not required to take a trip to the Vietnamese embassy in your country; it takes very little time, and the cost is not as high as you may expect.
Vietnam, Halong Bay
Vietnam evisa requirements
Before thinking of applying for the evisa, you need to put together a few documents. First of all, you need a valid passport. However, make sure that the passport you currently have will keep its validity six months from your date of arrival in Vietnam. You also need a means of payment. The most common is the credit or debit card, but you can use a Paypal account as well if you have one. Once you have all these, you can go on and fill in the application. Along with the basic information, you will also be required to answer a personal questionnaire. The entire process should not last more than ten minutes. If by any chance, you need some help with the application, there is a 24/7 assistance service that is ready to take your call and help you with whatever questions you may have.
Processing time and cost
As mentioned above, the Vietnam evisa cost is not very high. It is entirely affordable. However, it depends on the processing time you choose when you fill in the application. There are three options:
• Standard processing – the standard processing lasts five business days. It is a long time comparing to arrival letters, but it is a more complicated process, which is why iVisa cannot guarantee a shorter amount of time. The price for this processing is 45$ (or the equivalent of your country’s currency.)
• Rush processing – the Rush processing will shorten the waiting time with one day. You will receive the requested document in 4 business days. However, that one day will cost you an extra 30$, which means you will have to pay a total of 75$. It is up to you if that one day is worth the extra money or not.
• Super Rush processing – this option is meant for people who are in a hurry. The evisa will be ready in three business days, but your bill will get a 60$ increase, which means your total is going to be 105$.
The Vietnam evisa is valid for 30 days and provides a single entry. Using iVisa to obtain this document is one of the most convenient ways at your disposal. You do not have to go anywhere, you can save yourself some trouble by not standing in line at the consulate, and the process is highly efficient.
iVisa has thousands of satisfied customers from multiple states, and the company is working relentlessly to improve their service. Surely you can agree that an online service beats going to the embassy, which is why more and more people choose to use it.
Apply for a Vietnam Visa
- Underwater Secrets Vietnam
- Vietnam-visa.org Review
- Vietnam Visa Announcement for US citizens
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- Vietnam Visa Corp Review
- Vietnam Visa Pro Review
- Vietnam Visa for Australians
- Vietnam Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Citizens of the UK
- Vietnam Visa for French Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Indian Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for US Citizens (Americans)
- Vietnam eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Vietnam eVisa cost
- Vietnamvisa.govt.vn Review