No Tourist Visa Required
Today is your lucky day. You do NOT need a tourist visa to travel to this country. If you need information on a student or work visa, please contact the embassy nearest you. Safe Travels!
Learn More about this Visa
Chinese citizens can use and online form to get the Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization in as little as 72 hours. NOTE: In English: Argentina Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) / In Spanish: AVE - Autorización de Viaje Electrónica
Your Argentina Tourist eVisa can be applied for at www.ivisa.com/visa-argentina-reciprocity-fee/ and the verification from the respective Argentina authority issuing this visa.
Use our Visa Calculator Tool
Calculate Visa Cost Before Applying
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Chinese citizens have to pay for this tourist fee before entering Argentina - it has to be paid online before flying to Argentina. The Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization in as little as 24 hours or 15 minutes. Please note that the name in English is Argentina Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) and in n Spanish: AVE - Autorización de Viaje Electrónica.
iVisa uses SSL encryption, and uses world class security systems to protect all user´s data. iVisa website is also compliant with PCI regulations for secure processing of payments. You will have to enter all your personal data that appear in your passport such as you name, surname, date of birth to name but a few.
The iVisa application form for the Argentina eTourist/ETA/AVE Visa only takes 5 minutes to complete.
After entering all your details you will be able to complete the order and pay online via Paypal, credit or debit card. Contact us via online chat or send us an email to email@example.com if you have more questions on how you can pay.
No. You can not pay this travel visa on arrival, you have to pay online before you arrive.
Depends. Send us an email immediately or talk to us via Online Chat. NOTE that you can not change your passport number if we already processed your application so contact us as soon as you realized your error
After you completed your visa application form online, you will receive an email confirming your application. After that you will get another email with the visa attached. You need to print this document and take it with you when you travel.
No. All travelers have to print their Argentina visa as not all airlines and immigrations officials will accept a digital copy.
There is no difference. Please note that Chinese Citizens need to apply for the ETA or AVE (same thing, only 2 different language translations) .
- In English: Argentina Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)
- And in Spanish it is called the AVE - Autorización de Viaje Electrónica.
- US citizens no longer need to pay the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Argentina Visa For Australian Citizens
- Get Your Visa To Argentina Online
- Entry Fee and Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Dino Family Adventure in Argentina
- Passport Stolen Do I Need A New Visa
- Is A Printed Copy Acceptable Visa To Argentina
- I Was Born In Argentina Visa To Argentina
- How To Pay For New Argentina Reciprocity Fees
- The Argentina ETA for Chinese citizens
- Stamp With The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Proof Of Payment Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Original Argentina Reciprocity Fee Refunded
- Mistake On Your Argentina Reciprocity Form
- Argentina Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Get your Argentina Reciprocity Fee to visit Argentina before arrival
- 3 Gorgeous Wine Destinations in Argentina
- Argentina Volcanoes Leave Traveler with Stunning Experience
- Best Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Cycling Tours and tips for immigration
- Pay Argentina Entry Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Immigration to enjoy village El Chalten
- Tango your way through Buenos Aires
- The Floralis Generica of Argentina
- Travel and Holidays in Patagonia Paradise
- Travel to Argentina for Outdoor Adventures in Lanin National Park
- Trek Wonders of Argentina: Climbing Mount Fitz Roy
- Antarctica Trip Lifetime
- Visa for holidays and day Trip in the Buenos Aires Zoo
- Argentine iVisa Simplifies Visa Process
- Asado Favorite Food
- Best Restaurants to Visit in Mendoza, Argentina
- Essential Facts about the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Get Your Visa to Visit Argentina
- Hunters Need to Pay Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Argentina reciprocity fee for adventure
- Wine Touring in the Mendoza Valley in Argentina
- Plate to Plate: Sampling Authentic Food of Argentina
- Seeing Buenos Aires One Picnic Basket At A Time
- Sipping Wine in Argentina
- Stories Told Through Painted Hands and Entry Fee to Argentina
- Tango in Argentina is One of a Kind
- Tour the Colorful La Boca Neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- How To Retrieve Argentina Visa
- Image Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Save time when landing in Buenos Aires Airport
- Argentina Brews up One Beer
- Reciprocity Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Stunning Glacier Excursions in Estancia Cristina
- Learn to tango in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy Argentina and its Traditional Cuisine
- Who needs a visa to Argentina and how to get it
- Argentina Visa Frequently Asked Questions
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
If your visa application is not approved by the government agency, we will provide a full refund under our approval guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service please contact us via chat and we will provide a refund of your service fee. If a mistake is made on your application, we will process your visa again at no cost. Please note refunds are credited back to the same credit card used.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
If your visa application has not been submitted for processing you will receive a full refund. However, if your application has been submitted, then we will not be able to provide a refund.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.