Australia's ETA (subclass 651) program started in 1996, but the most recent ETA was embraced in 2013, and most nationalities can apply including Andorrans. The theory behind it is quite simple. Travelers from most countries can use the world wide web to apply for their visa and get it in a matter of minutes. The new development that occurred with all the ETA back in 2013 is that now, the record allows you to travel to Australia for tourism purposes, as well as business purposes.
ETA will allow Andorrans to stay in Australia for maximum 90 days over a one-year period. However, there are a few general requirements that you must meet before you apply. For one, you cannot suffer from tuberculosis. The second requirement refers to criminal convictions. Andorrans cannot be convicted of a crime that resulted in a sentence of 12 months or more. Whether the sentence has been carried out or not is irrelevant. The next thing on the list is eligibility. You can easily check if you are eligible by using iVisa’s visa checker tool. Just insert Andorrans as your nationality and Australia as your destination. The information will be available in just a couple of seconds. Once you crossed the things above off the list, you can proceed and apply online.
What documents are necessary for Andorrans?
While an online application is more accessible than going to an Australian embassy, that does not mean you do not need a few documents. It is best if you put them all together before moving to filling in the form. Even so, iVisa asks very few things when it comes to documentation. Here is a list of what you need.
Valid passport – Andorrans traveling to almost everywhere requires a passport, and Australia is no exception. Getting a passport is quite easy. All you need to do is go to the issuing authority in your country. However, if you do have a passport, take a look at its expiry date. It needs to be valid for at least another three months from your date of arrival in Australia.
- Means of payment – before you submit your application, you will be required to pay for iVisa’s services. As for what you can use to make the payment, you can use a credit or a debit card. If you have a Paypal account, you can use that too. Apart from the two things listed above, you will also be required to complete a personal questionnaire. It is nothing difficult. You just need to state the reasons for your travel and a few other things. It is recommended that you answer the questions truthfully.
Once you have gone over this stage, you can proceed and complete the application form. It is not challenging at all, but if you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s support service. You can call 24/7.
Processing time and fees
The two aspects are treated together because the first determines the second. The Australia ETA for Andorran itself is free; what you pay is the service fee to iVisa. The company gives you three excellent options, and you can choose the one that suits you best. Keep in mind, though, that the faster your application is processed, the more money you spend. Here is what you can select:
Standard – people often choose this option because it is the cheapest. It costs just $20. Even so, your visa will arrive pretty fast. It takes 24 hours for your application to be processed. It may be the slowest, but one day is not that long.
Rush – comparing it to the previous option, the Rush processing time is way faster, and it will have your Australia ETA ready within two hours. As for price, this one costs $50.
- Super Rush – this is the fastest available option iVisa can provide. It is ideal if you want to apply on your way to the airport. Your ETA will be ready within just 15 minutes, and it costs $70.
Australia ETA for Andorrans– the application form
When forms come to mind, you think of something difficult to comprehend, aren’t you? You can rest assured, though, that iVisa has created one of the simplest forms you have ever completed. It is broken down into two easy steps. The first step consists of general information like name, address, passport info, and so on. You must also select the processing time you want at this point. The second consists of revision and payment. You then hit the submit button and start packing. The ETA will be ready in no time.
As you can probably notice, getting an Australia ETA for Andorrans is very simple. There is almost no effort on your part, and it takes little of your time. Comparing it to the alternative of going to the Australian embassy, it does sound better, doesn’t it?
Apply for an Australia Visa
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia Visa for UK Citizens
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Belgian citizens
- Australian visa for Danish citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australia visa for Andorrans
- Australia visa for Bruneians
- Australia visa for Dutch citizens
- Australia visa for Hong Kongers
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Malaysian
- Australia visa for Maltese
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia visa for Portuguese passport
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- Australia visa for South Korean
- Australia visa for USA citizens
- Essential Australia
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia