Australia's ETA (subclass 651) program started in 1996, but the most recent ETA was accepted last 2013, and most nationalities can apply including Luxembourg. The theory behind it is quite simple. Travelers from most countries can use the web to apply for their visa and get it in a matter of seconds. The new update that was added to all the ETA back in 2013 is that currently, the record allows you to travel to Australia for both tourism and business purposes.
ETA will allow Luxembourg to stay in Australia for maximum 90 days over a 12 month period. Still, there are some general requirements that you must qualify before you apply. For one, you cannot suffer from tuberculosis. The second refers to criminal records. Luxembourg cannot be convicted of a crime that resulted in a sentence of 1 year or more. Whether the sentence has been carried out or not is irrelevant. The next thing on the list is eligibility. You can easily check if you are eligible by using iVisa’s visa checker software. Just insert Luxembourg as your nationality and Australia as your destination. The information will be posted within a couple of seconds. Once you crossed the things above off the list, you can proceed and apply online.
What are the requirements for Luxembourg?
While an online application is more convenient than going to an Australian embassy, it doesn’t mean you do won’t need a few documents. It is best if you prepare them all together before filling in the form. Even so, iVisa asks very few things when it comes to documents. Here’s what you need.
Valid passport – Luxembourg traveling globally requires a passport, and Australia is no exception. Getting a passport is quite easy. All you need to do is go to the issuing authority in your country. Additionally, if you have a passport, take a look at its expiry date. It needs to be valid for at least another three months from your date of arrival in Australia.
- Payment terms – before you can submit your application, you need to pay for iVisa’s services. To make a payment, you may use a credit or debit card. iVisa also accepts payment through PayPal.
Aside from the two things listed above, you will also be answering a few simple questions. You just need to state the reasons for your travel and a few other things. It is advisable to answer the questions frankly.
After finishing this stage, proceed and complete the application form. It is not difficult, but if you have any concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer service. They are available 24/7.
Processing time and fees
These two aspects are connected to one another. The Australia ETA for Luxembourg itself is free; what you are paying is the service fee to iVisa. Depending on what suits you, you can avail three excellent options from the company. Keep in mind that the faster you want your application to be processed, the higher the charge will be. Here are your options:
Standard – people often choose this option because it is the most affordable. It only cost $20. It takes 24 hours for your application to be processed so your visa will still arrive pretty fast. One day process is still very convenient.
Rush – comparing it to the previous option, Rush processing time is faster, and your Australia ETA will be ready within two hours. You will be billed $50 for this service.
- Super Rush – this is the fastest option that you can avail from iVisa. It is the best choice if you are in hurry and already on your way to the airport. You can get you ETA within 15 minutes for $70.
Australia ETA for Luxembourg– the application form
When you think about application form, you may think of something complex. Well, rest assured that iVisa has made the easiest application form. It is divided into two simple steps. The first step contains general information like name, address, passport info, and so on. Also, you must select the processing time at this point. The next steps consists of revision and payment. After that hit the submit button and start preparing for your flight. Your ETA will be ready in no time at all.
As you may have noticed, acquiring an Australia ETA for Luxembourg is really easy. All it takes is a little effort and time on your part. Compared to going to Australian embassy, this is much more convenient, doesn’t it?
Apply for an Australia Visa
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia Visa for UK Citizens
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Belgian citizens
- Australian visa for Danish citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australia visa for Andorrans
- Australia visa for Bruneians
- Australia visa for Dutch citizens
- Australia visa for Hong Kongers
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Malaysian
- Australia visa for Maltese
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia visa for Portuguese passport
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- Australia visa for South Korean
- Australia visa for USA citizens
- Essential Australia
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia