How to Apply: COVID-19 Travel Request────
COMPLETE OUR EASY ONLINE APPLICATION AND PAY WITH CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF PRE-ARRIVAL REGISTRATION VIA EMAIL
PRESENT YOUR PASSPORT AND THE DOCUMENT WE PROVIDE (OBTAIN VISA ON ARRIVAL IF REQUIRED)
Learn More: COVID-19 Travel Request
Due to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to submit Health Declarations, Enquiry forms, and other documents for entry to each country. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these special documents for you to travel safely to your final destination. We have designed a special Travel Request for you to enter Australia in this Pandemic context. Here you can learn more:
This special Travel Request Form designed by The Commissioner of the Australian Border Force (ABF), authorizes travelers who have been affected by the current COVID-19 and have a compelling or compassionate reason to travel to Australia. Keep in mind this form is only valid during Covid-19.
Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change. We recommend you to check the Australian Government’s website regularly as travel restrictions.
We have a smart process to get your Australia COVID-19 faster than in the traditional way. Apply now!
More information about temporary border closures here.
Our customer have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The COVID-19 Travel Request Form, introduced by the Department of Home Affairs of Australia is an exemption for you to enter Australia in this pandemic situation. iVisa in its effort to help its customers developed a specific travel form focus on travelers who have a compelling or compassionate reason to enter Australia. We want to help you in this difficult moment. Keep in mind: you must only complete this form in case you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests outside of this period of time will not be considered. Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change.
The Australia COVID-19 Travel Request Form is free. Additionally, iVisa charges a service fee with a price that changes according to the processing time you select. Here you can check the options:
Standard Processing: this option is perfect for you, if your travel is not so urgent or close. Just with USD 15.00 you will have your document ready to usse within 4 Business Days.
Rush Processing: this is a faster option, the price is USD 25.00. It worths, you will have your Australia COVID-19 Travel Request Form in only 3 Business Days.
Super Rush Processing: this is the fastest option available in iVisa. If you need your documents as soon as possible this is a perfect choice. As you might expect, the cost is higher but it totally worths, with USD 40.00 you will have your Australia COVID-19 Travel Request Form in just 2 Business Days. We recommend this option, is better to have everything organized and resolved before your travel. In this way you can avoid any complication and travel in peace.
The Australia Covid-19 Travel Request Form can only be used once. Remember to present this form to the Inmigration Officers in the Australia Airport.
We require the following documents to submit your application:
A Passport with at least 6-month of validity. It is better if you scan it and send us in that way. Please, ensure that its format is in PNG, JPG, or JPEG.
Supporting Documents: They will be required by the government as a proof or evidence of your compelling reason to Travel Australia. Please be careful at this point.
Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for the payment. Bear in mind that the whole process is done online, therefore the payment must be virtual as well. In this way, you will make a successful payment.
The time will be determined by the price. We have designed three options according to your needs or budget. Here you can check them:
Standard Processing Time: this is the regular option, your documents will be ready in 4 Business Days If your travel date is not so close this is the option for you.
Rush Processing: this option is faster, we process your documents in just 3 Business Days, one day less than the previous option. It is amazing, isn't it!
Super Rush Processing: We totally recommend this option, it is the fastest available in iVisa. You will have your documents ready to use in just 2 Business Days. We definitely recommend this option. You will have everything ready to travel.
We recommend all travelers to apply for this travel request form at least two days prior to their trip to Australia. Remember that you must only complete this form if you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests to travel outside of this period of time will not be considered.
No. The Australia COVID-19 Travel Request Form does not guarantee entry to the country. It is up to the country’s customs authorities to allow entry to a visitor after procedure checking upon arrival.
There is no minimum passport validity required to enter Australia. You must have a valid passport and valid visa when you board your flight and when you enter Australia.
This is required if you are traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission. Get more information in the following link:
With the increasing number of tourists visiting Australia, the tourism industry has also become the next target of those who are out to snatch some tourist bucks. Along with being able to reap some tourist bucks from this industry, the travel agent is also considered as an important part of the tourism industry.
The tourism industry of Australia is expected to grow by as much as ten percent annually in the coming years. This would mean that the tourism industry in Australia will double the current tourism development in Australia. Tourists have become more aware of the world-wide-scale impact that they can make in these events and the needs for a travel agent for the tourism development in Australia.
Australia tourism has a lot of factors that need to be considered before booking your flight tickets or accommodation reservations. These factors include local travel activities like walking in the city streets, exploring on foot, scuba diving, climbing, and kayaking. As this is a walk-in-only country, having a tour guide is compulsory.
Australia's unique natural landscape would require you to get out of the comfort zone to explore the countryside, towns, and valleys. Some of the places which are worth trying are East Arnhem Land, Greenough Forest, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Keppel Island, George's Pass, Thomas Creek, and Snowy River Railway. The tours in Tasmania, Great Barrier Reef, Melaleuca, Great Ocean Road, Torres Strait Islands, Derwent Valley, and Kangaroo Island are also worth exploring.
With so many tourist attractions and sights available, it would be pointless to list them all in Australia. What would be of most interest to know are the attractions that are known to visitors of Australia. These attractions include:
It is quite possible to see the human race for the first time. Darwin's Outback is one of the most popular destinations of tourists. They love to go in their cars and explore the vast expanses of the land. There are many places where you can buy sightseeing tickets.
Australia is full of historical monuments, historical buildings, museums, parks, and several other interesting sights that attract thousands of tourists every year. Victoria Botanic Gardens, South Australia Museum, Australian National History Museum, The Bruce Museum, Southern Cross Reserve, Lithgow Museum, Gladstone Park, Table Mountain Museum, Sydney Opera House, The Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Maritime Museum, Museum of Old and New Art, Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Zoo, St. Mary's Cathedral, The National Gallery of Australia, Museum of Contemporary Australian Art, and Australian National University.
Australia's natural beauty makes it an ideal vacation spot for those who would love to stay in a romantic setting. There are numerous natural settings where you can enjoy the beauty of the magnificent desert landscapes, parks, forests, lakes, rivers, and streams.
You would love the mountains of Australia when you take a trekking expedition through the rainforests. The national parks, state parks, and nature reserves have some wonderful attractions.
As mentioned above, Sydney has a famous attraction of its own. The Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Opera House, and the Aquarium are some of the landmarks that people admire when they are in Australia. Sydney has several attractive locations that attract visitors from different parts of the world.
Australia is filled with a variety of festivals. The Australian National Day, Australian Football Grand Final, the Cricket World Cup, Commonwealth Games, and AAMI Park Festival are some of the festivals that people look forward to. Those who want to spend their vacation in Australia can simply go to some of the finest places in the city for a spectacular weekend or long vacation.
Taking a holiday in Australia would be more enjoyable when the tourism industry there has a major role in the development of the industry. This would mean that the travel agents can set up the tourism scene of the place and also become ambassadors for the tourism industry. Now that tourism has become a major business in Australia, the travel agents and the tour operators have a great responsibility to serve the industry.
The joy of a family vacation to Australia is in the journey and what a wonderful place this country has to offer. And now, with the different travel agents offering different packages and rates for your trip, it becomes an easy decision on what accommodation to choose.
So, if you're looking for some cheaper flight tickets, do some research on Australia and its many regions, such as the Great Ocean Road and the Southern Highlands. In the southern region, you can avail of accommodation at the Borrowdale Inn & Suites, which have fabulous views of Sydney Harbor. The Borrowdale Inn & Suites are situated in the heart of New South Wales and the most centrally located on Sydney's Great Ocean Road.
If you want to travel to Australia in an economic way, then make sure that you book your cheap flight tickets online. There are plenty of choices for affordable flight tickets and the world is your oyster when it comes to cheap flights.
Of course, if you wish to stay at luxurious hotels or resorts during your trip to Australia, then make sure that you book your accommodation well in advance. Australia has beautiful scenic mountain resorts, which are known for their breathtaking scenery. It is one of the best places to stay when it comes to vacations and holidays.
The second best way to have a wonderful vacation to Australia is to avail of the discounts and freebies from the various travel agencies and hotels. However, make sure that you take up the matter of discount from the airlines. When you book your accommodation from the agency, they should be able to provide you with a discount or freebie.
Another great thing about Australia is that it is a favorite destination for wildlife lovers. So, if you want to have a great wildlife safari, then do look for the good airlines that have flights connecting you to Australia. These flights can provide you with good wildlife trips in Australia and other tours that allow you to get close to the wildlife.
When it comes to accommodation, make sure that you book the right place or apartment that suits your budget and tastes. After all, you can stay in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, or Perth areas.
If you wish to visit Australia at any point of time of the year, then there are some wonderful deals for tourists at various places. Some of the highlights include the Pakenham Holiday Park, Daintree Rainforest, Sea World Australia, Sea Life Australia, William Creek, Blue Mountains, and Cannington, New South Wales.
When you visit these destinations, then you will see the beauty of the rainforests, forests, beaches, holiday resorts, lagoons, and amazing waterfalls. You can also visit famous historical sites and places such as St Peter's Cathedral, and also the Eureka Stockade Museum, because these places are among the most popular tourist destinations.
Just like what many of us would expect, Australia has a lot of tourist attractions that are waiting for you to visit. The Great Barrier Reef and its islands have lots of things to do, including surfing, windsurfing, scuba diving, and other water activities, while the Gold Coast has many hotels and resorts that offer wonderful and comfortable rooms.
Whatever your preference is, there are so many interesting places to go to in Australia that makes traveling convenient and affordable. At your own pace, enjoy the sights and sounds, and get ready to have a really exciting and captivating trip to Australia.
Be it a trip to Australia for a short break or a long term tour, make sure that you choose the right accommodation from the tour operators and other travel agencies. This way, you can save yourself some money, time, and have a truly unique and memorable experience in one of the most charming countries in the world.
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- How to apply for an eVisitor visa (Subclass 651) for Australia
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Do I need an Australia ETA or an eVisitor?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALAYSIANS
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- AUSTRALIA ETA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- What is an Australia ETA (subclass 601)
- Australia ETA processing time
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia ETA cost and fees
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR USA CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
- Australian visa for French citizens
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS
- Australian ETA for British passport holders
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA REQUIREMENTS
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA FEES
- HOW TO STAY IN AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR WORKING HOLIDAY MAKER
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA PROCESSING TIME
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR NEW ZEALANDERS
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR PERMANENT RESIDENTS
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR IMMEDIATE FAMILY
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA CHECKLIST
- MUST I APPLY FOR AN AUSTRALIAN ETA STRAIGHT AT THE ISSUING AUTHORITY?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania
- AUSTRALIA EVISITOR VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA
- AUSTRALIA ETA RENEWAL - WHEN IS IT NECESSARY?
- How to perform an Australia ETA check
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the United Kingdom
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- Is the Australia eVisitor visa necessary for USA citizens?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR ANDORRANS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR HONG KONGERS
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Canada
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Italy
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Taiwan
- Australia ETA for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for US citizens
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Malta
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Monaco
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Norway
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovenia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Spain
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Singapore
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Austria
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of France
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Germany
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Greece
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Italy
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Australia eVisitor Visa processing time and status check
- AUSTRALIA E-VISITOR VISA COST
- Is the Australia ETA free?
- Is the eVisitor visa for Australia free?
- Is the eVisitor for Australia a multiple entry visa?
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia
- Do I need a Business ETA for Australia?
- What is an Australia eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651)?
- AUSTRALIA VISA GROUP APPLICATION
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR BRUNEIANS
- Australia eVisitor Frequently Asked Questions (Helpdesk)
- Australia eVisitor visa requirements
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Republic of San Marino
- Which one do I need? The Australia ETA or visa?
- How to apply for an Australia ETA
- Do I need an ETA or a travel visa for Australia?
- Can I get an ETA for Australia online?
- Must I get an ETA or a tourist visa for a trip to Australia?
- Australia ETA for the citizens of UK
- Australia ETA requirements
- An easy way to get an ETA or an Australian visa
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Essential Australia
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.