When you are starting to plan a journey, the first things you need to check before your departure are the required documents to enter the country of your destination as well as where to get hold of them.
If you are interested in traveling to Cambodia soon, then you should check out what the details Cambodia eVisa are and how to apply for one before you begin your trip.
If you’re interested in knowing the Benefits Of a Cambodia eVisa as well as how to apply, we suggest you keep on reading this article, because when using the help of iVisa.com To apply, our team of experts will take you through every step of the process and you will be able to do it in a matter of minutes. Applying for your Cambodia eVisa with us will be quick, easy and stress free.
Once you finish the application, you can sit back and relax while our visa team of experts takes care of the entire process, as well as be available to you 24/7.
For more details on the Benefits Of a Cambodia eVisa keep reading our FAQs bellow.
Frequently asked questions
What are the COVID-19 restrictions to enter Cambodia?
Cambodia reopened borders on 3rd of May 2022 and these are the COVID restrictions.
- Vaccination card or full vaccination scheme (with some).
- All unvaccinated travelers are obliged to present a negative RT PCR test. If entering by air, they must complete a 7 day quarantine and get tested on day 7. If the unvaccinated traveler is entering by land, they must quarantine for 7 days as well and get two COVID-19 PCR, one prior to entering quarantine and the other one 7 days later, the last day of quarantine.
For more details, we invite you to get more updated information regarding Cambodia's regulations on our FAQ section.
What are the Benefits Of a Cambodia eVisa and How do I apply for it?
One of the Benefits Of a Cambodia eVisa is that you can get it online with iVisa.com right from the comfort of where you are now and pick the time you want it to be processed by. You will get to avoid long lines in airports or embassies if you get your Cambodia eVisa beforehand.
A Cambodia eVisa is a way to spend less time taking yourself to embassies and consulates filling complicated forms and doing it online instead.
Applying for one can be easily done and at fast speed, with the help of iVisa.com following these 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Provide basic information about yourself and your trip by answering a couple of questions. Make sure you are selecting the correct document you wish to apply for.
- Step 2: Once you’ve made sure you have all the necessary documents necessary to get a Cambodia eVisa, as well as having delivered the correct information, you just have to choose the processing times you are going for , so you can pay the fees easily using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally, add the documents, if required, and click ‘Submit’.
You will receive an email with a PDF confirmation that has a QR code attached that our team will send you. Once you arrive in South Arabia, you only need to show it with the other solicited documents if needed at the airport and you can begin your journey.
What documents do I need to apply for it?
To get a Cambodia eVisa, you must have in hand:
- Passport Personal Details Scan.
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable).
- Applicant Photo.
- Proof of Travel Medical Insurance (if applicable).
- Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable).
- Proof of Accommodation.
What are the Costs/processing times for a Cambodia eVisa?
With iVisa.com, you not only get to know the Benefits Of a Cambodia eVisa, but you get to pick between 3 different processing times and pricing options:
- Standard Processing: 8 days - USD $132.99.
- Rush Processing: 5 days - USD $215.99.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 days - USD $314.99.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes!, you can, head to the user reviews section for confirmation and check out our past customer’s experience with our services at iVisa.com.
You have more questions and would rather talk to someone?
If you have more questions regarding the Cambodia eVisa, we invite you to contact our customer service team. They’re available 24/7 through our website to answer any of your questions.
When you get to Cambodia, make sure to take the fluvial routes that connect the most important cities and enjoy the astounding scenery on the way. One of those is Battambang, the second most important city of economic relevance. Here you will be able to have a fun ride on a bamboo train when you are on your way to the bat cave. Wat Banan Temple was built around the XI century and is one of the best preserved in the region.The amazing staircases that surround the structure lead you to five temples with the center one being the main building.
Another place you need to visit when traveling the region is Phnom Sampeau, the most fascinating temple in Battambang without a doubt. Not only because you will find numerous caves destined for worship with amazing Buddha sculptures, but you will be impacted by the horrors occurred during the dictatorship, when it became part of Cambodian recent history, because the “Killing Caves” is where the Khmer Rouge committed executions and disposed of the bodies in the caves. These magical caves also carry a painful history and you will see it embodied in the sculptures before entering the Killing Caves.
Definitely an important part of history that shouldn’t be forgotten and one worth seeing.