As of July 2015, Kenya adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, most nationalities can apply for a Kenya e-visa. The citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are among them, which means that you can get your Kenya visa online. iVisa can help you obtain it in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina – requirements
The first thing you have to make certain is that you meet the requirements. However, the list is not very long, and the chances of you already having some of the things necessary are pretty high. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina – the online form
There is one more thing you have to do, and that is to fill in the application form. You should not find it challenging, but just in case you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support service is available day and night and does not charge.
The application form created by iVisa consists of three steps. Step one wants you to provide general information about yourself, as well as about your trip. You are also expected to select a processing time for your application, a factor that determines the cost of your Kenya visa. iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
Step two requires you to cover the payment and make certain that your form does not contain any mistakes. If you do not correct your errors, the visa you receive will be rendered invalid, and you have to get a new one.
Finally, step number three asks that you upload the documents that support your application. After you finish, click on the submit button. iVisa will handle the bureaucracy that follows so your efforts end there.
What is important to remember is that the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina have access to a Kenya visa online, and iVisa can be of help. The document is valid for 3 months since issue and you can use for a single entry. Once in Kenya, you can stay up to 90 days.