In 2015, the Kenyan government adopted the electronic visa system, and according to the visa policy, most nationalities have access to an electronic visa. The citizens of Bulgaria make no difference. As a Bulgarian, you can apply online for a Kenya visa, and iVisa can facilitate the application process so that you can get the document you need in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria – requirements
You will be pleased to find out that the requirements for a Kenya visa are not many, and they are generally easy to acquire. You may already have some of them. What is need is the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria – the online application form
After you gather all of the above, you can go ahead and fill in the online application form. If you have any difficulties in completing this task, which is unlikely, know that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you have to go through consists of three parts. Part one focuses on the general information you need to provide and processing time. When it comes to the latter, you have to make a choice, and your decision determines the timeframe in which you Kenya visa is ready, as well as its price. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
Part two handles the payment and the revision. As for the review, please make sure that all the information you provide in your form is 100% correct. Otherwise, your visa is rendered invalid, and you have to apply for a new one.
The last part is the moment when you are asked to upload your application’s supporting documents. After you do that, all that is left for you to do is to submit your request. iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria is not at all complicated when you pick iVisa as your visa service. The electronic visa you are sent is valid for 90 days since issuance, and you can use it for one trip. You are allowed to stay in Kenya for no more than 90 days.