Same as most nationalities in the world, the citizens of Cape Verde have the possibility to apply online for a Kenya visa. The online application process is possible for you because you qualify for an electronic visa. If you use the services rendered by iVisa, the document can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Cape Verde – requirements
Fortunately, you do not have to go through too much trouble to fulfill the requirements. The list is rather short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Cape Verde – the online application form
Since you know what you need for the online application process, we will describe, shortly, the application form you have to fill in. However, before we do that, we would like for you to know that in case you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you have to complete is broken down into three steps. Step one wants your personal information, but you have to choose a processing time as well. As to that, iVisa gives you multiple options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Keep in mind that they have different fees. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
Step two requires you to provide your payment details so that it can go through, but you must also carefully review your form to make sure that it does not contain any errors. Failure to correct mistakes leads to an invalid visa.
Step three, and the last is the time when you have to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will deliver its end of the deal in the agreed timeframe.
What you need to remember from all this is that the citizens of Cape Verde have an easy time getting their Kenya visa. iVisa is by your side the entire time. The e-visa remains valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it for a single entry. The maximum allowed stay in Kenya is no more than 90 days.