Peruvian citizens are among the many nationalities that are granted access to Kenya’s electronic visa system. So, instead of paying a visit to the nearest Kenyan embassy to obtain your visa, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa is here to help with the application process, and the travel document can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Peru – the requirements
Before anything else is done, you must ensure that you can fulfill the requirements. However, the list is not very long, and you should not make too much of an effort to obtain everything necessary. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Peru – the online application form
The next thing you have to do is to fill in the application form. The task at hand should take about 20 minutes of your time, but if you need assistance along the way, please feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
iVisa created an easy, 3-step application form for your convenience. The first step wants your personal information and to choose a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that the choice you make determines the cost of your Kenya visa and the timeframe in which it arrives. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step expects you to insert your payment details and to review the information you provided so far. It is essential that no mistakes are made. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid, and you need to apply for a new one.
The third and final step requires you to upload some documents. After you do that, you can submit your application and iVisa will deliver its end of the bargain in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, the online process of obtaining a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Peru does not look to be complicated at all. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issuance, it grants a single entry, and you can remain in Kenya for up to 90 days after arrival.