How to Apply: eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisa
In 2016, the Kuwaiti Government launched the Kuwait Online Visa, which is an electronic travel authorization created to streamline the visa application process. This new system drastically reduces time at border checkpoints and eliminates the necessity of visiting an embassy in-person.
Additionally, applicants need not send their passport to an embassy or visit for an interview. The Kuwait Government issues the visas online and iVisa will send you this document in PDF format via email.
Applying through iVisa will allow you access to your own personal online account where you can easily track the status and approval of your visa.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Passport Personal Details Scan Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Standard Processing: 3 days
- Rush Processing: 2 days
- Super Rush Processing: 12 hours
- This visa is for tourism purposes only, working is not possible with this visa!
The following countries are eligible for an e-Visa:
Andorra, Australia , Australia , Austria , Belgium, Bhutan, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany. Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City, Vietnam.
- NOTE: Visa applications are not processed on weekends in Kuwait (Friday and Saturday)
You can ONLY apply online IF you have residency (exceeding 6 months when applying for e-Visa) from any of the following countries: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Oman.
A copy of the Sponsor's GCC residency must also be sent with your e-Visa application, as well as for dependents such as a spouse, child, domestic labor etc who will be presented with you on arrival.
The applicant's work according to the GCC residency should be one of the following:
Consultants, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Judges & Members of Public Prosecution, University Teachers, Press & Media Staff, Pilots, System Analysts & Computer Programmers, Managers, Businessmen, Diplomatic Corps, University Graduates – Owners, Managers and Representatives of Commercial Companies and Establishments
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Learn about Kuwait’s 14-day quarantine requirement
- Getting a Kuwait Visa Extension Easily
- KUWAIT VISA RULES
- Kuwait Visa Requirements
- Kuwait Visa Processing Time
- Kuwait Visa for US Citizens
- Kuwait visa for Turkish
- KUWAIT VISA FOR SINGAPOREAN
- KUWAIT VISA FOR ROMANIAN
- KUWAIT VISA FOR MALAYSIAN
- KUWAIT VISA FOR BHUTANESE
- Kuwait Visa Fees
- Kuwait Visa Application Form
- KUWAIT VISA FOR GCC RESIDENTS
- KUWAIT VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- Kuwait visa for Spaniards
- Kuwait visa for Swazi
- Kuwait visa for Swiss
- Kuwait visa for Vietnamese
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens
- Kuwait visa for Bulgarian
- Kuwait visa for Cambodian
- Kuwait visa for Cypriot
- Kuwait visa for Czechs
- Kuwait visa for Dutch
- Kuwait visa for Estonians
- Kuwait visa for French
- Kuwait visa for German
- Kuwait visa for Greek
- Kuwait visa for Hong Konger
- Kuwait visa for Icelander
- Kuwait visa for Irish
- Kuwait visa for Japanese
- Kuwait visa for Laotian
- Kuwait visa for Latvians
- Kuwait visa for Liechtensteiner
- Kuwait visa for Lithuanians
- Kuwait visa for Luxembourgers
- Kuwait visa for New Zealander
- Kuwait visa for Sammarinese
- Kuwait Visa for the UK
- Kuwait Visa – Required Documents
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- KUWAIT E-VISA
- Kuwait visa for Maltese
- Kuwait visa for Monacan
- Kuwait visa for Norwegian
- Kuwait visa for Slovaks
- Kuwait visa for Slovenian
- Kuwait visa for Andorran
- Kuwait visa for Australian
- Kuwait visa for Austrian
- Kuwait visa for Belgians
- Kuwait visa for Bruneian
- Kuwait visa for Danish
- Kuwait visa for Finns
- Kuwait visa for Geogians
- Kuwait visa for Hungarian
- Kuwait visa for Italian
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.