As an Argentinian citizen, you do not need a visa when you travel to Mexico for tourism purposes. You must, however, acquire a Mexico Tourist Card, otherwise known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple. iVisa can help facilitate the application process before departure so that you do not have to fill in an application while on the plane or stand in line when you arrive in Mexico. With iVisa, you can get the card in just half an hour.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Argentina – requirements
You will learn that the online process of getting a Mexico Tourist card is not complicated at all. You must, however, put together a few documents and some information. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – when you apply online for a Tourist card, you must have at hand a valid passport. Moreover, the travel document in question has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – this requirement applies only if you travel to Mexico by air. It is essential to provide a flight number. When you take the trip by car, no substitute document is needed.
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, your Tourist Card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out before departure. Also, we suggest that you write down the FMM number just in case your Tourist Card is lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – an online application process also requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts multiple such methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Argentina – the online application form
As soon as the requirements are met, you are free to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but iVisa provides non-stop customer support should you need some help. The service can be reached via online chat or phone and does not charge.
The form you must complete is split into three steps. During the first one, you must provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to mention your means of travel and choose a processing time for your application. The cost of your Mexico Tourist Card depends on that. When it comes to processing, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand. It is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is just $20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, you receive your Tourist Card in just 6 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher. You will be charged $40.
- Super Rush processing – as the fastest available option, this is the most expensive. The Tourist Card is approved in 30 minutes, but you have to pay $60 for it.
Know that the fees above apply when you travel by air. If you choose to travel by land, you will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
Moving on to step number two, this is the moment when you must handle the payment and review your form. It is necessary that your information is 100% accurate so that you do not receive an invalid tourist card.
And finally, the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done with that, you are free to submit your form, and iVisa will handle the rest.
The citizens of Argentina may not be required to have a visa when traveling to Mexico, but you still need to purchase a Mexico Tourist Card. The document is valid for 180 days since arrival, and it allows you to remain in Mexico for just as much. You can use it for a single entry.