The citizens of Bangladesh need to obtain a visa when traveling to Mexico for tourism purposes. However, you also need a Tourist Card, also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple. To avoid getting it on the plane or to stand in line when you arrive in Mexico, iVisa gives you the opportunity to acquire the Tourist Card before departure. The process is entirely online, and with iVisa, the Tourist card can be yours in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – the requirements
To acquire the Tourist Card online, you have to meet a few requirements. However, rest assured that the list is short, and you may already have some of the things you need. Here is what you must have at hand when you apply:
- Valid passport – when you apply online for a Tourist card, you must have at hand a valid passport. Moreover, the travel document in question has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – this requirement applies only if you travel to Mexico by air. It is essential to provide a flight number. When you take the trip by car, no substitute document is needed.
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, your Tourist Card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out before departure. Also, we suggest that you write down the FMM number just in case your Tourist Card is lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – an online application process also requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts multiple such methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – processing time and fees
The cost of your Tourist Card depends on how fast you want your application to be processed and the means of travel. As far as the processing timeframe is concerned, iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best works for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand. It is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is just $20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, you receive your Tourist Card in just 6 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher. You will be charged $40.
- Super Rush processing – as the fastest available option, this is the most expensive. The Tourist Card is approved in 30 minutes, but you have to pay $60 for it.
Keep in mind that the fees above apply when you travel by air. If you choose to travel by land, you will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
The online application form
After you make sure that you have everything necessary, you can move on and fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes, but if you need some help, iVisa provides non-stop customer support. The service does not charge.
The form you will find on the application page consists of three steps. The first one is interested in your personal information, but you also have to select a processing time for your application, as well as the way of travel. The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form, while the third requires you to upload a few documents. When you are done, hit the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that iVisa may not be able to help you get a Mexico Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh, but you can use our services to acquire your Tourist Card. The card is valid for 180 days since arrival, you are granted a single entry, and you can stay in Mexico for no more than 180 days.